Page 473 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573973 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Every time I saw him mention being a teacher he just said he was a teacher. The reason I thought he taught in college was because a few times he mentioned discussing politics with his students, which struck me as odd for something a high school teacher to do but sounded pretty spot on for what a college professor would do.

Really? Methais gave out his full name and place of employment?
    still deflecting on the fact that you falsely accused a high school teacher of being a pedophile. good to know you think you have the high ground here

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    still deflecting on the fact that you falsely accused a high school teacher of being a pedophile. good to know you think you have the high ground here
    Except he always talked about being a high school teacher and you've made fun of him over it before. And I didn't get any information outside of the PC. Everything I found I found out from information that Methais himself has said over the years.
    What did I say on here that links me to St. Dominic's High School in New Orleans again that didn't involve you searching for info on me outside of the PC?

You're not going to answer this question, and we all know why.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-13-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seriously, stfu. You're the retard here. Not tgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I mean, Tgo is still doing Dreavenings and WB doesn't post anymore, so... Tgo kinda won, I guess? I don't think calling WB a pedo was right, but I don't get why you're bringing that up.
    Oh I dunno because he's a desperate loser?

Blog Entries

Except for that part where Tgo cancelled all his accounts and was absent from the PC for a number of months. Not sure how that equates to Tgo "winning".
    But if that's your metric then surely now WB has lost, and Tgo has won? I got a Dreavening a little while ago and Tgo is posting in this very thread while WB has been gone for months.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

But if that's your metric then surely now WB has lost, and Tgo has won? I got a Dreavening a little while ago and Tgo is posting in this very thread while WB has been gone for months.
    won what though? still not sure what you're getting at by saying that

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/how-stone-in...kileaks-673268

I do hope that Stone ends up behind bars along with his partner Manafort. As an outside observer it's hard to know what liability Stone actually has. I'm simply rooting against the guy.
    Stone admitted that his only contact was Trump himself. He said he didn’t go through anyone else.

There’s a reason stone hasn’t been interviewed by mueller yet.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post

There’s a reason stone hasn’t been interviewed by mueller yet.
    Because he's a target and most likely the next one to be indicted, connecting the Russian hacks directly to Trump and his campaign.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/muel...dlines_bsq_hed
    Last edited by Androidpk; 07-13-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Blog Entries

won what though? still not sure what you're getting at by saying that
    Because you keep saying 'how is that working out for you' as if Tgo has somehow fallen on hard times. Dude's carrying on like nothing happened, it seems to be "working out" fine for him.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

as if Tgo has somehow fallen on hard times. Dude's carrying on like nothing happened, it seems to be "working out" fine for him.
    That's a weird assumption for you to make, that I'm claiming he's falling on hard times. And carrying on like nothing happened? Asides from cancelling all his accounts and going silent on the PC? Okay.