Page 471 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571971 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    If you’ve ever wondeed why the GOP is trying shut down this investigation before it’s completion, here’s a prime example.
    It's because a number of them are complicit, especially when you factor in that Russians funneled tens of millions of dollars to the GOP via the NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    See, even now, right now, you are spinning. You demonstrate a mental sickness when you constantly try to get a "gotcha" moment. If you need more clarification (which you don't, you're simply attempting to put your own framing on the words I wrote and quoted) re-read what I wrote.

It is wild to see though how very threatened you are by changing demographics. It's a big reason why trump got elected. White people are freaked the fuck out that they won't be the majority anymore in this country.
    You said you wanted a rational discussion, we're being rational here.

Here is how I read your posts: You are glad to see white baby boomers dying off because you want them to be replaced with younger "more inclusive" younger people.

So this is me being rational. This is how I read your posts because I am able to read words.

Now is your chance to be rational and explain what I got wrong and where.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-13-2018 at 02:30 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ah yes, how could we forget your cyber stalking antics in which you tried to get someone fired for hurting your feelings?
    Says the person who falsely accused a high school teacher of being a pedophile. How did that work out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No need for IPs when the information I got is so much better. How's my ban coming along? Any day now right? It's really happening this time!
    Ah yes, I'm sure you dug up some pretty serious dirt on me!

Last edited by Methais; 07-13-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Says the person who falsely accused a high school teacher of being a pedophile. How did that work out for you?
    To this day I know nothing about Warriorbird in real life (other than I think he mentioned once he lived in Virginia? Maybe?) and have no desire to.

You on the other hand stalked Methais to the point of finding out his real name, his current/former place of employment (or at least perhaps what you thought was his current/former place of employment), threatened to get him fired from his job, and gave out all of this information right here on the PC for all to see.

If you really think the two are even remotely comparable you are even more pathetic than I originally thought, and I thought you were about as low as a human being could go.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-13-2018 at 02:33 PM.

To this day I know nothing about Warriorbird in real life (other than I think he mentioned once he lived in Virginia? Maybe?) and have no desire to.

You on the other hand stalked Methais to the point of finding out his real name, his current/former place of employment (or at least perhaps what you thought it was his current/former place of employment), threatened to get him fired from his job, and gave out all of this information right here on the PC for all to see.

If you really think the two are even remotely comparable you are even more pathetic than I originally thought, and I thought you were about as low as a human being could go.
    Hurt feelings on text game forums are serious fucking business.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You said you wanted a rational discussion, we're being rational here.

Here is how I read your posts: You are glad to see white baby boomers dying off because you want them to be replaced with younger "more inclusive" younger people.

So this is me being rational. This is how I read your posts because I am able to read words.

Now is your chance to be rational and explain what I got wrong and where.
    I'm glad to see the demographic changes. I hope it heralds a more inclusive national identity. I'm not happy that we have to take two steps back under trump before going forward but that seems to be the way it is.

I'm glad to see the demographic changes. I hope it heralds a more inclusive national identity. I'm not happy that we have to take two steps back under trump before going forward but that seems to be the way it is.
    So like I said originally; you're glad to see white baby boomers die off in the hopes that they will be replaced by more inclusive younger people.

Why are you acting as if I ever read anything you said wrong?

What's this? Was TG molested by a high school teacher or did he just cry wolf?

Blog Entries

What's this? Was TG molested by a high school teacher or did he just cry wolf?
    No, you're the only cry wolf here. It is right thete in your name.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam