Page 470 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    ^
    How did your report to Kranar go? Is he going to ban me yet?

Blog Entries

Artist's depiction of reading this thread:

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    See how overwrought and emotional you get. You're incapable of serious discussion. All you do is spin, spin, spin. Come on TG. Be a man for a little bit and deal with posts here intellectually, not emotionally.
    Sure, cwolff, I'll play along for a bit. What did you mean it's "good news" that old white people were dying if you did not in fact mean it was "good news" that old white people are dying?

Here is your chance to clear up the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure, cwolff, I'll play along for a bit. What did you mean it's "good news" that old white people were dying if you did not in fact mean it was "good news" that old white people are dying?

Here is your chance to clear up the confusion.
    Just re-read your own post. What I said stands for itself; if you can read it honestly. If you can't then you can't.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...19#post2037719

Just re-read your own post. What I said stands for itself; if you can read it honestly. If you can't then you can't.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...19#post2037719
    So you openly admit you literally said it was "good news" that "deplorable" white baby boomers were dying off, right? You're just saying you have a reason to celebrate this news. Am I understanding you correctly? Or would you like to clarify this more?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    How did your report to Kranar go? Is he going to ban me yet?
    How did your subpoena go? Is Kranar going to hand those IPs over yet?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

My money is on Rohrbacher but they might surprise us. I hope to see a nice perp walk though.

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/st...23085502914560
    If you’ve ever wondeed why the GOP is trying shut down this investigation before it’s completion, here’s a prime example.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How did your subpoena go? Is Kranar going to hand those IPs over yet?
    No need for IPs when the information I got is so much better. How's my ban coming along? Any day now right? It's really happening this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you openly admit you literally said it was "good news" that "deplorable" white baby boomers were dying off, right? You're just saying you have a reason to celebrate this news. Am I understanding you correctly? Or would you like to clarify this more?
    See, even now, right now, you are spinning. You demonstrate a mental sickness when you constantly try to get a "gotcha" moment. If you need more clarification (which you don't, you're simply attempting to put your own framing on the words I wrote and quoted) re-read what I wrote.

It is wild to see though how very threatened you are by changing demographics. It's a big reason why trump got elected. White people are freaked the fuck out that they won't be the majority anymore in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No need for IPs when the information I got is so much better.
    Ah yes, how could we forget your cyber stalking antics in which you tried to get someone fired for hurting your feelings?