Page 47 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957971475471047 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There is a difference between "I believe" and "I know", Ashliana. I know, I know, shocking.
    Why do you hate retards? Retards are people too. Reported.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Or maybe it's possible that different people have different opinions even when they're on the same team.
    The point being made is that people who express different opinions don't stay on the President's team for long. Consider Bannon.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    The point being made is that people who express different opinions don't stay on the President's team for long. Consider Bannon.
    Mattis has expressed differences of opinion with Trump even while being vetted by Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You’re approaching Backlash levels of stupid now. You also seem to think I don’t think Russia tried to mess with the election all because I said it’s possible for people on the same team to think differently and you had a meltdown over semantics. You also seem to think they’re referring to collusion with Trump when so far the only hint of collusion that has come out is with your hero Hillary.

Also feel free to elaborate on which parts of my post were me throwing a tantrum. I’m genuinely curious to hear what kind of retarded shit you come up with. But instead we already know you’ll give a time4pk style non-answer because you’re full of shit. Not that that’s breaking news around here or anything.

PS: Belief still doesn’t = fact no matter how much you want it to be the case.
    Spoiler Alert: This was the meltdown over semantics. Yours. That was your tantrum.

And no, the collusion of the Trump team has already been established, for a fact, by Trump Jr's Twitter disclosures. That, specifically, is why Trump's lawyer started arguing "but collusion isn't a crime!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    There is a difference between "I believe" and "I know", Ashliana. I know, I know, shocking.
    Your poor comprehension of English or intellectual dishonesty only reflects on you. When someone says "I believe in evolution," they aren't speaking to an evidence-free faith in it; they're speaking to knowledge. Nobody who isn't totally full of shit sees a question: "Did the Russians interfere in the election?" with a response of "Yes, I believe they did" as a statement of faith. Try again, dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I like to catfish. I'm also gay. And stupid.
    We know already.

Dear Methais... next time you mention "dick pics" can you use a nickname or something? How about "snapshot of my beef wellington"?

Thank you.

Spoiler Alert: This was the meltdown over semantics. Yours. That was your tantrum.

And no, the collusion of the Trump team has already been established, for a fact, by Trump Jr's Twitter disclosures. That, specifically, is why Trump's lawyer started arguing "but collusion isn't a crime!"

Your poor comprehension of English or intellectual dishonesty only reflects on you. When someone says "I believe in evolution," they aren't speaking to an evidence-free faith in it; they're speaking to knowledge. Nobody who isn't totally full of shit sees a question: "Did the Russians interfere in the election?" with a response of "Yes, I believe they did" as a statement of faith. Try again, dipshit.
    lol@ your rep

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Don't worry, PB. Someday you'll learn what those new-fangled words those damned kids use mean.

Don't worry It, some poor guy will fall for it one day. Keep on trying.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 12-16-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Blog Entries

According to Ashliana "believe" and "know" mean the exact same thing. He says other people have a poor understanding of English.

Your poor understanding of Mattis reflects. If he knew for a fact that Russia interfered, he'd straight up say "Russia interefered with the US election." not "I believe". You are allowed to think a little bit there, Ashliana.

But yeah, you'll probably come back with your childish name calling because you realize you are incorrect, but refuse to admit it.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-16-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    According to Ashliana "believe" and "know" mean the exact same thing. He says other people have a poor understanding of English.

Your poor understanding of Mattis reflects. If he knew for a fact that Russia interfered, he'd straight up say "Russia interefered with the US election." not "I believe". You are allowed to think a little bit there, Ashliana.
    I thought it was all about President Trump collusion with Russia, not just Russian interference?