Page 469 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569969 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    My money is on Rohrbacher but they might surprise us. I hope to see a nice perp walk though.

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/st...23085502914560
    Candidate for US Congress sounds like it was someone that was running for office and not someone that was actually in Congress. Could be wrong though.

Why are you attacking Android as a knee jerk response to your country being attacked. Pro Tip: Android didn't try to steal a U.S. election. Direct your ire at our enemies.
    I'm not going to let him live down threatening to sue people for hurting his feelings, just like I'm not going to let you live down spewing racist and hateful bullshit.

Stop pretending you're a patriot when you cheered the deaths of fellow American citizens because of the color of their skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Candidate for US Congress sounds like it was someone that was running for office and not someone that was actually in Congress. Could be wrong though.
    Well they run every 2 years so they're perpetually a candidate in that sense. Hell, he probably has better connections to the Russians though and didn't need to go this route.

In other news the GOP is claiming Rosensteins press conference as a victory.

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1017819265020329985

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not going to let him live down threatening to sue people for hurting his feelings, just like I'm not going to let you live down spewing racist and hateful bullshit.

Stop pretending you're a patriot when you cheered the deaths of fellow American citizens because of the color of their skin.
    You just keep on lying there little guy. You sick little fuck.

5. Default

Says the racist.

I only hope that these guys argue this way on the PC because they don't like us personally and enjoy the trolling. For them, there is no right and wrong. There are no core values to which they will hold. The only lens through which they view the world is "does this fit my narrative and if not how can I twist it to try to score a point in an online argument". It's a shame to see it in action but like I said; hopefully that's just their online personas.
    The lack of self awareness of you idiots would be sad if it weren't so entertaining. Almost as entertaining as trying to subpoena IPs from Kranar over hurt feelings.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You just keep on lying there little guy. You sick little fuck.
    It's right in my sig where you said it was good older white Americans were dying. How can you possible continue to deny the racist and bigoted shit you said? You're a pathetic little man. Have you told your friends and family yet how you can't wait for them to die? What you waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Snowflakes can't handle mean words on a message board, which is why I'm trying to subpoena their IPs from Kranar.
    ^
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    ^

It's right in my sig where you said it was good older white Americans were dying. How can you possible continue to deny the racist and bigoted shit you said? You're a pathetic little man. Have you told your friends and family yet how you can't wait for them to die? What you waiting for?
    See how overwrought and emotional you get. You're incapable of serious discussion. All you do is spin, spin, spin. Come on TG. Be a man for a little bit and deal with posts here intellectually, not emotionally.