Page 459 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559959 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

I like nachos. The key to good nachos is real cheese. Not the fake, liquid cheese shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I like nachos. The key to good nachos is real cheese. Not the fake, liquid cheese shit.
    If you have a fondue thing, you can use it to warm up and melt cheese. Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Maybe. I’ll stick with what I know, thank you very much.

Beans, as well. Black beans or pinto. Put a gun to my head and I choose black beans.

Also, chunks of grilled chicken. Not the shredded stuff. Pico de gallo... mmmmmmm

Heat 1 decent beer and 1 cup milk in a small saucepan until warmed. DO NOT BOIL.

Take 1/4 cup butter and melt it in a medium sized saucepan. Add 1/4 cup flour, a little at a time while whisking until incorporated.

Add the beer and milk TO the flour / butter mixture while whisking until smooth.

Add 2 pounds of grated cheese... I use sharp cheddar and jalapeno cheese.

Add Tabasco (or some other hotsauce) to taste.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Talk about being the dumbest criminal ever.

Last edited by Androidpk; 07-11-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Talk about being the dumbest criminal ever.

are you referring to yourself?

8. Default

The legal saga of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort took another turn Wednesday as Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) Judge T.S. Ellis has denied his bid to stay put at the jail he is currently residing at. Instead, he will be moved from a jail in Warsaw, Va. to the Alexandria Detention Center.

Manafort’s attorneys expressed concerns later Tuesday that moving him from Northern Neck Regional Jail to Alexandria would put their client’s safety in jeopardy. Ellis’ response? Don’t worry, they know how to handle terrorists (foreign and domestic), traitors and spies — and, also, you haven’t specified any threats to Manafort’s safety

REKT

Blog Entries

The legal saga of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort took another turn Wednesday as Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) Judge T.S. Ellis has denied his bid to stay put at the jail he is currently residing at. Instead, he will be moved from a jail in Warsaw, Va. to the Alexandria Detention Center.

Manafort’s attorneys expressed concerns later Tuesday that moving him from Northern Neck Regional Jail to Alexandria would put their client’s safety in jeopardy. Ellis’ response? Don’t worry, they know how to handle terrorists (foreign and domestic), traitors and spies — and, also, you haven’t specified any threats to Manafort’s safety

REKT
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

REKT
    With the mainstream news engaging in fake news on a near daily basis you still seek out non-mainstream news to get your fix on even faker news.