Page 458 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558958 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    To be fair it is hard to hear you all the way up there on that soy horse.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's funny because you all don't realize how batshit insane you are. Someday you'll be ashamed. Maybe when you're answering questions from your grand kids about this time period. Maybe when we hit rock bottom as a nation and there's no more excuses that can be made. Realistically I should say I hope you'll find shame someday but a few of you are probably too far gone.
    Jesus... it's like you have no idea how you come across........
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Congress must never abandon its role as an equal branch of government. In this moment, that means protecting Mueller’s investigation. We’re at our best as senators and Republicans when we defend our institutions. But more than that, it’s our best face as Americans.

People around the world admire not just the material well-being of the United States but our values, too. The rule of law is something many die trying to secure for their countries. We can’t afford to squander it at home.
    Is any of this sinking in?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...mpression=true

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=cwolff;2036149]Is any of this sinking in?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/the-senate-i-led-put-country-over-party-this-one-must-do-the-same-for-robert-mueller/2018/07/06/b09f0a22-8064-11e8-b660-4d0f9f0351f1_story.html?__twitter_impression=true[/url]

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You mean like when Schumer wanted the president to use an executive order instead of actually making a law like he's supposed to or did that not count because he's a democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus... it's like you have no idea how you come across........
    Jim Jordan, is that you???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    You mean like when Schumer wanted the president to use an executive order instead of actually making a law like he's supposed to or did that not count because he's a democrat?
    The truth is, neither Democrats or Republicans want to use congress. Congress was designed to operate under dysfunction and for good reason. It's the best filter we have to prevent poorly designed laws from becoming law under pop culture demand. Executive order was intended for use under emergency situations (9/11 for example) where it is necessary to bypass the dysfunction of congress.

Democrats didn't want to use congress for immigration laws because they know that what they want will further drive away their base. The optics of Democrat representatives throwing blacks and blue collar workers under the bus for illegal immigrants is flies in the face to the voters who put these whores into office.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Jim Jordan, is that you???
    You have about as much credibility as most of his accusers.

Please keep hydrated though.. no one wants you to have any bad side effects from crying for so long.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Democrats didn't want to use congress for immigration laws because they know that what they want will further drive away their base. The optics of Democrat representatives throwing blacks and blue collar workers under the bus for illegal immigrants is flies in the face to the voters who put these whores into office.
    Which is exactly why Republicans should be pushing reform as hard and fast as they can publicly to get these idiots on record throwing their people under the bus. We also need to get rid of this idiotic administrative filibuster rule and make people stand up and talk instead. You want to block a bill, then stand up and block it and stop this crap. Congress needs to do the people's damn business. And I said the same thing when Dems controlled Congress too.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Long, but important, discussion between Rudy Giuliani and Chuck Todd on today's Meet the Press..

RUDY GIULIANI:

Well, I think we're pretty much decided where we are. And we await the decision of the independent counsel. We would not recommend an interview for the president unless they can satisfy us that there’s some basis for this investigation. It's our, it’s our firm belief, and we think nothing contradicts this, that the president did nothing wrong. In all the leaking that's gone on there's been no leak of any fact that says the president conspired with anybody in Russia. I know from having been on the campaign there was no contact with Russians, no discussion with Russians. So we've got to see something. I mean, something started this investigation. What we're asking them for is: Is this the witch hunt that a lot of people think it is? Or is there a factual basis for this? You did that big, long counterintelligence investigation, which seems very, very questionable with very biased people who hated Trump and wanted to stop him. What did they find? Show us something. Mueller's been at it for 13, 14 months. 1.4 million documents. 29 witnesses. What did he find? Is there somebody who says there was a meeting where Trump discussed conspiracy to do this? There's nothing.

CHUCK TODD:

Well, but actually--

RUDY GIULIANI:

Nothing.

CHUCK TODD:

--Mr. Mayor, in the public record-- and you and I have actually had a discussion about one of these, in the public record, we have the president admitting that he misled the New York Times on the Donald Trump Jr. statement when it came to his role in the infamous Trump Tower meeting of June of 2016. You said there's nothing -- this is a public record of the president contradicting, and I know it is not a crime for the president to lie to us in the media. However, how is that not itself probable cause for Mr. Mueller to want to question the president?

RUDY GIULIANI:

Well, because the fact is that also in the public record is the conclusion of that meeting. And that is that nothing was done about it. That the person came in under the guise of having information about, about Clinton but also to talk about adoptions. All she did was talk about adoptions --

CHUCK TODD:

Wait a minute.

RUDY GIULIANI:

-- and sanctions.

CHUCK TODD:

First of all, we don't know that. That has not been fully--

RUDY GIULIANI:

Well, we do know that because--

CHUCK TODD:

--established. The story changed three times, Mr. Mayor. So if the story changed, how are we--

RUDY GIULIANI:

No, no, no, no.

CHUCK TODD:

--so sure? Look, your own legal partner here in the president's team, Jay Sekulow, misled me. Now, you had said he didn't intentionally do that. I take your word.

RUDY GIULIANI:

He didn't.

CHUCK TODD:

I take your word at that. But somebody misled him then. Your client may have misled him.

RUDY GIULIANI:

They already have all these facts. They can do with them what they want. They don’t need – I, I can tell them that the president's testimony will be exactly the same as he said about this.

CHUCK TODD:

Which part? What he said in the public record or when he-- we don't know what he said--

RUDY GIULIANI:

What he has said--

CHUCK TODD:

--privately.

RUDY GIULIANI:

He has had an opportunity to think about it, to refresh his recollection. He's given a statement about it. And it's clear that there was no discussion with him about this and there were no - that nothing happened from it.

More...