Page 450 of 746 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    time4fun has you trained well, Androidpk. What sort of treats does she use?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Soon as he attacked Hillary and company he became a Russian accomplice.
    Look at this shit right here. 2 years ago Androidpk sarcastically states that Assange became a Russian accomplice as soon as he attacked Hillary to mock far leftists such as time4fun, and now Androidpk today is stating seriously that Assange is a Russian accomplice.

You really should see a doctor about this bipolar disorder of yours, mental health is not something to ignore.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-27-2018 at 05:55 PM.

3. Default

Tgo you reek of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo you reek of desperation.
    There's that good ol' deflection again. Don't you have some post scrubbing to do? Gotta take after your new hero Hillary after all.

5. Default

So both Assange and Manafort have denied these meetings took place. In fact Wikileaks even points out that The Guardian changed their original headline within an hour to add "sources say", because before they made it sound like a fact. But once again the media is citing an anonymous source and once again the rabid far left dogs lap up the shit like it's candy.

Wikileaks is even looking to sue The Guardian for libel.

Blog Entries

bitch lasagna

Isn't Wikileaks betting The Guardian 1m USD that it never happened?

Yep.

"Remember this day when the Guardian permitted a serial fabricator to totally destroy the paper's reputation," the WikiLeaks Twitter account posted. "@WikiLeaks is willing to bet the Guardian a million dollars and its editor's head that Manafort never met Assange."

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...nafort-assange
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-27-2018 at 07:15 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    bitch lasagna

Yep.

"Remember this day when the Guardian permitted a serial fabricator to totally destroy the paper's reputation," the WikiLeaks Twitter account posted. "@WikiLeaks is willing to bet the Guardian a million dollars and its editor's head that Manafort never met Assange."

At first I was thinking The Hill was the one who originally reported the story and I was thinking "That figures, The Hill is like CNN in print form."

But then I realized it was The Guardian, a newspaper that was doing so badly and losing so much money they had to switch to a tabloid format to cut costs and are looking for any sensationalized story to bring about their former glory to their even-further-to-the-left-than-The-Hill's-readers readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    bitch lasagna

Yep.

They denied having communications with Roger Stone, and we know that is a lie.

Paul Manafort also does nothing but lie. It's like Manafort and Trump are in competition to see who lies the most...

10. Default

Trump was so worried about committing perjury by answering questions that he demanded to be allowed to answer them in writing. Even then the dumbass likely perjured himself because Manafort was feeding him information (he wasn't given a gag order like Gates and others) and Mueller likely knew that was going to happen.