Page 430 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530930 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Washington (CNN)Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's ongoing battle with House Republicans reached new heights Tuesday, as the No. 2 senior leader of the Justice Department plans to call on the House to investigate its own committee staff.

Rosenstein has butted heads with House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes for months over a subpoena for documents related to the Russia investigation, but the battle spilled out into public view Tuesday after Fox News reported staff on the committee felt "personally attacked" at a meeting with Rosenstein in January.

Justice Department officials dispute the recounting of the closed-door meeting detailed in the story, and Rosenstein now plans to "request that the House general counsel conduct an internal investigation of these Congressional staffers' conduct" when he returns from a foreign trip this week, a Justice Department official said.

"The Deputy Attorney General never threatened anyone in the room with a criminal investigation," the official said. "The FBI Director, the senior career ethics adviser for the Department, and the Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs who were all present at this meeting are all quite clear that the characterization of events laid out here is false.
    I didn't realize there was a battle going on here. It seems that Nunes is trying to get his little fingers all up in any trump/Russia pie to defend Donnie and Rosenstein is quietly protecting the independence of the DOJ. Calling it a battle implies the wrong thing.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/polit...ion/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I didn't realize there was a battle going on here. It seems that Nunes is trying to get his little fingers all up in any trump/Russia pie to defend Donnie and Rosenstein is quietly protecting the independence of the DOJ. Calling it a battle implies the wrong thing.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/polit...ion/index.html
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

The Washington Post had a big scoop on Sunday: During the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump’s longtime adviser Roger Stone had an undisclosed meeting with a Russian man offering to sell dirt on the then-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. The meeting, which the Post says was not disclosed to congressional investigators, has reportedly come up as part of Special Counsel Robert Muller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. It was arranged by Michael Caputo, a Trump campaign communications official.

And you wonder why this investigation is still on going? If these fucks would have just told the investigators about their Russian contacts the first time they're asked it'd be so much easier.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...n-roger-stone/

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    And you wonder why this investigation is still on going? If these fucks would have just told the investigators about their Russian contacts the first time they're asked it'd be so much easier.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...n-roger-stone/
    The fact you will attack other peoples’ sources and then link a motherjones article shows how far your head is stuck up your own ass in your little cringe fringe echo chamber.

The smell of jizz in there must be overpowering.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-17-2018 at 02:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The fact you will attack other peoples’ sources and then link a motherjones article shows how far your head is stuck up your own ass in your little cringe fringe echo chamber.

Spoiler Alert: Even a biased source can report on an objective occurrence. While it might be a thought-terminating sight for you to behold, reality isn't quite so convenient. Motherjones is quoting WaPo. The right-leaning rags were also reporting on it.

Don't you feel stupid now? No, that would require a sense of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Spoiler Alert: Even a biased source can report on an objective occurrence. While it might be a thought-terminating sight for you to behold, reality isn't quite so convenient. Motherjones is quoting WaPo. The right-leaning rags were also reporting on it.

You had to mention the smell of jizz.. didn't.you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Again with this retard now...

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    These are correct.

Spoiler Alert: Even a biased source can report on an objective occurrence. While it might be a thought-terminating sight for you to behold, reality isn't quite so convenient. Motherjones is quoting WaPo.
    Because WAPO is the paragon of unbiased news.