Page 411 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

As I have said many times before, the main thing Trump needs to do is stop acting guilty. Out of all the Washington scandals I've seen, I can't remember accused person ever acting as guilty as Trump acts. It's the main reason I think he must be innocent. Nobody who was actually guilty would act this guilty.

Blog Entries

Lol @ "so many lives ruined..."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    One might assume that if one was plain stupid. It's shameful to see you debase yourself like this just to defend on indefensible man you're crushing on.
    I see you're still having difficulties deciphering the "?" symbol.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I see you're still having difficulties deciphering the "?" symbol.
    You're hiding your manhood behind a punctuation mark.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're hiding your manhood behind a punctuation mark.
    I have no need to prove my manhood, I have known what "?" means since grade 1.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Judge Nap doesn't think too highly of trump's legal beagles. Who knows; maybe they're job is to stir up a hornet's nest while giving Flood room to do his work in peace and quiet.

Judge Andrew Napolitano blasted President Trump's legal team during an appearance on Fox News Monday, arguing it was showing a “sophomoric view of the law" and that it was not serving the president well.

The senior judicial analyst for Fox News called the January memo from Trump’s legal team to special counsel Robert Mueller a "disgrace" and "very harmful" to the president's case.

He also faulted the leaking of the letter, saying he did not understand why the president's team would want it public given it had cited the wrong statute in one case an incorrectly interpreted an opinion in another.
    “I don’t know how it got out,” Napolitano said. “I don’t know why the White House would have leaked it, as has been suggested, because it shows a sophomoric view of the law.”

“They are not serving him well when they needlessly show their cards,” Napolitano added during the appearance on “The Story” with Martha MacCallum.
    Napolitano faulted the memo for arguing that the president can't be found to have obstructed justice, saying Trump's team forgot that a president can be found to have obstructed justice by ending a prosecution for a "corrupt purpose."

"They forgot that part," Napolitano said.

He also faulted Trump's team for saying that the president can "interfere" with an FBI investigation, saying it had missed an amendment to the relevant statute from 2002 that said the interference "with an FBI investigation intended to produce evidence is obstruction."

Napolitano said it was difficult for him to offer the criticism because he knows the leading members of Trump's legal team, Jay Sekulow and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani.
    But he said they were not serving the president well.

Napolitano said Giuliani’s claim that Trump wouldn’t be indicted if he shot former FBI Director James Comey was “absurd.”

“He could be arrested, charged, indicted, released, tried after he leaves the White House but no way would any law enforcement agency allow a murder or an attempted murder go uncharged because the person behind it was the president and Giuliani knows that,” Napolitano said.

He also suggested that Trump may want Giuliani “causing this chaos” because it dominates the news cycles.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...iew-of-the-law

7. Default

Not only did Trump's junior varsity legal team cite the wrong statute the memo was written with the comic sans font.

8. Default

Here's some more information on Manafort's terrible OPSEC which got him caught trying to tamper with witnesses.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...ness-tampering

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Not only did Trump's junior varsity legal team cite the wrong statute the memo was written with the comic sans font.
    Still no collusion then?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Here's some more information on Manafort's terrible OPSEC which got him caught trying to tamper with witnesses.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...ness-tampering
    That's too funny. No wonder Mueller can't wrap up his investigation fast. These fucks keep breaking the law.