Page 407 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Nope, rep was no longer anon either February or March 2016. I haven't left you a red rep since 2015.
    I'll have to take a look.

It's not that I don't trust you.. it's that you are very untrustworthy.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Soooo.... Still no collusion?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Clearly you missed President Trump's tweet today that said it was possible to pardon himself.

IF HE WASN'T GUILTY WHY WOULD HE NEED TO PARDON HIMSELF!?!?

It's really heating up now. This is the first time evidence has been established that proves he's guilty of collusion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Fox News host Shepard Smith slammed President Trump and the White House on Monday for its shifting story on the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer and who wrote a later memo on the encounter, asserting that "somebody is lying to us."
    "It's one of those days when you just don't know what to do because we have two things put out as truth, and they're opposites. And as a result of the fact they're opposites, one of them is untrue," Smith said following the White House's daily press briefing.
    Yes, they're lying. It ain't no riddle.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...mpression=true

This is from Brit Hume. He's another fox news guy.

No way around the fact that Trump team lied when they said POTUS had nothing to do with the statement on the Trump Tower meeting. Now they acknowledge he dictated the statement.
    12:25 PM - 4 Jun 2018
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-04-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Clearly you missed President Trump's tweet today that said it was possible to pardon himself.

IF HE WASN'T GUILTY WHY WOULD HE NEED TO PARDON HIMSELF!?!?

It's really heating up now. This is the first time evidence has been established that proves he's guilty of collusion.
    I guess I must have missed it. Today's laundry day, so important things took priority.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

In a surprise move on twitter this afternoon, Trump confirmed that he is looking for another job..

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    In a surprise move on twitter this afternoon, Trump confirmed that he is looking for another job..

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah, actually it doesn't.

First- Nixon tried that exact argument decades ago, and it was flatly rejected by SCOTUS. Secondly, it's considered to be an inherent power of the AG. You don't even need the Special Counsel statute for it to happen- it was put in place to help protect the independence of the Special Counsel.

So let's play this out:
    1) First Trump told you that his campaign team never met with Russia- but it turns out they had met with Russia dozens of times

2) Then Trump told you that Russia didn't interfere in our elections- but it turns out that they definitely did, AND he knew about it because both the FBI AND Russia told him about it

3) Then he told you that the Democrats colluded with Russia, but it turns out that there's literally no evidence of that\

4) Then he told you that he fired James Comey because he was mean to Clinton, but it turns out that that wasn't true

5) Then he told you that Obama personally ordered a wiretap of Trump Tower, but it turns out that never happened

6) Then he told you that the entire investigation was started solely on the basis of the dossier, but it turns out that wasn't true

7) Then he told you that the FISA warrant application was intentionally lying about evidence, but it turns out the application was clear about its evidence

8) Then he told you that the Russia investigation is all about Democrats being angry, but it turns out that all Federal investigations into Trump's campaign are being run by Republicans

9) Then he told you that the FBI illegally planted a spy in his campaign, but it turns out that's not at all what happened

10) Then he told you that he didn't ever try to fire Mueller, but it turns out he tried twice

11) And now he tells you that the Special Prosecutor is unconstitutional, and you're just jumping right up to believe him again.

It's really pathetic.
    Mueller is unchecked. He is acting as a principle officer without the appointment of POTUS or the confirmation of the senate. No collusion has been proven. He has intruded in Trump's personal life and has even destroyed attorney-client privilege. As far as I know, there has never been anything in history of being raided by the federal government over an affair.

You're willing to throw the constitution down the drain because your side didn't win. That's VERY dangerous. You're ideology is dangerous and I'm glad it's finally being challenged.

Good day sir! Ma'am...he-she? Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's you're you illiterate fuck and no, I'm laughing at how fucking sensitive you are. Keep smashing that rep button as if it were your clit.
    Confirmed triggering is confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    They're waiting for the midterms. Believe me, a "story" will break at the opportune time when people are getting ready to vote.