Page 373 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473873 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 11518

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    One would think the flag waving MAGA people would be absolutely in a rage over the Russian interference but no. Not at all. They will freak the fuck out about people sneaking over here to do your landscaping or work at the meat packing plant, but a government running ops against us is no big deal as long at trump doesn't rage tweet it.
    Still no Russian Collusion?

Weird.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Still no Russian Collusion?

Weird.
    Maybe if Trump would have raped the hotties the Democrats would be ok with it, consensual sex though....not in their house. Or perhaps if Trump was running a child prostitution ring out of his apartment they would hop on the Trump train for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

One would think the flag waving MAGA people would be absolutely in a rage over the Russian interference but no. Not at all. They will freak the fuck out about people sneaking over here to do your landscaping or work at the meat packing plant, but a government running ops against us is no big deal as long at trump doesn't rage tweet it.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

What's the deal with this tweet from Avenatti?

After significant investigation, we have discovered that Mr. Trump’s atty Mr. Cohen received approximately $500,000 in the mos. after the election from a company controlled by a Russian Oligarc with close ties to Mr. Putin. These monies may have reimbursed the $130k payment.
    Here's a link to his notes about Cohen. It's short, speculative and interesting especially if you think trump and his crew are basic run of the mill criminals playing on a big stage. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pskgpwr15r...mmary.pdf?dl=0

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...r-campaign?ampSenate Intel: Russia waged ‘unprecedented’ cyber campaign on U.S. voting systems

“In a small number of states, Russian-affiliated cyber actors were able to gain access to restricted elements of election infrastructure,” the report states. “In a small number of states, these cyber actors were in a position to, at a minimum, alter or delete voter registration data; however, they did not appear to be in a position to manipulate individual votes or aggregate vote totals.”

The committee also found, through its investigation, that Russia conducted intelligence gathering and other “intelligence-related activities” before the 2016 vote likely in preparation for discrediting the integrity of the U.S. voting process. The report provides few details on this activity, or an explanation of why the committee came to the conclusion about the motive behind it.

Because the committee’s findings are based on information from the states, the report emphasizes that it is possible more states were attacked but that the activity was not detected — echoing a point made by a top Homeland Security official just last month.
    We are way too slow in reacting to this stuff. The news comes out in drips and each drip is a little worse than previously thought.
    Last edited by cwolff; 05-08-2018 at 09:37 PM.

6. Default

What's the deal with this tweet from Avenatti?

Here's a link to his notes about Cohen. It's short, speculative and interesting especially if you think trump and his crew are basic run of the mill criminals playing on a big stage. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pskgpwr15r...mmary.pdf?dl=0

I'm sure there is a totally legit reason why Trump's fixer was receiving so much money from close friends of Putin.

We are way too slow in reacting to this stuff. The news comes out in drips and each drip is a little worse than previously thought.
    Didn't this come out like last year?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Didn't this come out like last year?
    Yes it did. This report says it was a bit more extensive. They still say no votes were changed and that the Russians didn't do anything but gain access

9. Default

Yes it did. This report says it was a bit more extensive. They still say no votes were changed and that the Russians didn't do anything but gain access
    It's a good thing we've been beefing up our voting infrastructure.

/s

And who was in charge of leading the country and protecting it from all enemies foreign and domestic when this was going on? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.