Page 365 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465865 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You engage way too much in the Politics folder for anyone to believe this. It's a recurring theme though. "I don't care, I just come here to make liberals cry". Usually posted by someone who's got a ton of posts in a folder they supposedly don't care about.
    I don't come here just to make liberals cry.. but your meltdown is very entertaining to watch.

Thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

It's a recurring theme though. "I don't care, I just come here to make liberals cry". Usually posted by someone who's got a ton of posts in a folder they supposedly don't care about.
    This. It's pathetic behavior.

Blog Entries

Lets be honest, your opinion matters to politicians once every four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I don't come here just to make liberals cry.. but your meltdown is very entertaining to watch.

Thank you.
    This is correct.

Blog Entries

You engage way too much in the Politics folder for anyone to believe this. It's a recurring theme though. "I don't care, I just come here to make liberals cry". Usually posted by someone who's got a ton of posts in a folder they supposedly don't care about.
    I'm not the one holding up a sign asking for a leader 10 hours a week. I don't wake up every morning not accepting the outcome of an election that took place almost 2 years ago. I come here because it makes me laugh, not because I care about politics. It's like playing with muppets. You guys are like abnormally obsessed with your loss.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Donald Trump’s current team of lawyers lacks the security clearances needed to discuss sensitive issues related to a possible presidential interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Trump’s former lead lawyer John Dowd had been the only member of the president’s personal legal team with a security clearance, the people said. When Dowd quit in March over disagreements with Trump on legal strategy, Jay Sekulow became the lead lawyer on the investigation and is still waiting for his clearance.

"Billionaire" in DC can't get a lawyer with a security clearance. Sad.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm not the one holding up a sign asking for a leader 10 hours a week. I don't wake up every morning not accepting the outcome of an election that took place almost 2 years ago. I come here because it makes me laugh, not because I care about politics. It's like playing with muppets. You guys are like abnormally obsessed with your loss.
    It's a good thing Republicans have moved on right?

Republicans ran 13,000 ads against Hillary Clinton — this year
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/770950...-clinton--year

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    You know life may be easier for you regarding everything Trump if you took this approach.
    That would require them to actually have a life outside of hating Trump.

I mostly troll on here to pass time while I’m at work, but I can check the PC at pretty much any time of day and more likely than not, the 4 failures are still going back and forth, desperately clinging onto anything said about Trump and trying to figure out a way to make it mean that Trump’s going down.

“This isn’t looking good for Trump” is usually how the posts end, just before nothing happens. Then the cycle repeats and it will probably be like this for the next 7 years, unless one of them snaps first and shoots up Simucon or something because they’re still not getting their way over the 2016 election results.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-02-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Lets be honest, your opinion matters to politicians once every four years.
    Every 2 years for 435 of them

10. Default

Typical WH employees for this administration. Might as well put his team of lawyers on the NSC.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...mpression=true
    He hires all the best people wolff.

Besides, security clearances come from the DoJ. And the DoJ is ruled by a secretive Deep State that's out to take Trump down and not, as people have argued, by people Trump appointed.

They work with the liberal media, who has also co-opted fact checking sites to try to trick people into believing liberal conspiracies like "the rule of law".

And that's why Hillary Clinton must be stopped.
    Last edited by time4fun; 05-02-2018 at 10:49 AM.