Page 361 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Are you drunk?
    Tuesday is Back's drunk day. Gelston generally only gets drunk in the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    That's their favorite game to play- make grand statements about someone engaging in a supposed behavior repeatedly and then being unable to find a single example of it- let alone multiple. And it's always "I could do that, but I don't want to".

Their other favorite thing to do during particularly bad news cycles for Trump is to start distracting with rapid fire personal attacks to avoid having to discuss the issues. Makes it easier for them to deny that these things happened later.

Also- did you know that you haven't made a single point in 6 months? It's weird- I would have sworn I had seen you make several points. But I guess not.
    Have you still not realized, despite being specifically told numerous times, that no one here gives a fuck about discussing anything with you, and that your purpose is entertainment?

Tell us which part of this keeps confusing you so much, so that we can help you understand. Because understanding things is tough for you. Which is fine, because that just adds even more to the entertainment.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    At least he can do 3 pull ups. What’s your max pushups, 5?
    Hey, I can do 3 pull ups too.

Max pushups? I'm up to around 70. I want to hit 100 by August.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Tuesday is Back's drunk day. Gelston generally only gets drunk in the middle of the night.
    I generally only get drunk once a week at the most. Usually around football season.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Have you still not realized, despite being specifically told numerous times, that no one here gives a fuck about discussing anything with you, and that your purpose is entertainment?

Tell us which part of this keeps confusing you so much, so that we can help you understand. Because understanding things is tough for you. Which is fine, because that just adds even more to the entertainment.
    This is correct.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    lol 70 jeezus. I mean it’s not bad depending on your age and body weight but I thought marines were supposed to be all like...

I've been out for 8 years. I can't do earth downs like I used to anymore.

7. Default

More likely explanation is that Trump's legal team leaked it to get Fox and Friends to talk Trump out of the interview. I saw one or two folks speculating that it actually may be to add fuel to the "This investigation is out of control" fire, but given that these questions mostly just make Trump look really guilty- and reinforce the fact that he's a Subject that's seriously flirting with the Target line- I'm somewhat skeptical of that fact.
    It seems that Manafort is using the leaks as an excuse to get shit tossed.

8. Default

It seems that Manafort is using the leaks as an excuse to get shit tossed.
    I'll grant him this: he's VERY good at his delay tactics.

Presumably he's just hoping to delay until after the midterm elections as Trump is unlikely to act before then.

What's interesting about all of this is that those questions clearly covered the dangling of a Pardon to Flynn. You would think that would give Manafort major pause. After all, if Mueller's team is already honing in on the use of the Pardon power to obstruct justice- that would be a powerful disincentive for Trump to Pardon Manafort. But Manafort isn't acting like his odds of a Pardon just went down- which makes me wonder what has him feeling so confident.

9. Default

I'll grant him this: he's VERY good at his delay tactics.

Presumably he's just hoping to delay until after the midterm elections as Trump is unlikely to act before then.

What's interesting about all of this is that those questions clearly covered the dangling of a Pardon to Flynn. You would think that would give Manafort major pause. After all, if Mueller's team is already honing in on the use of the Pardon power to obstruct justice- that would be a powerful disincentive for Trump to Pardon Manafort. But Manafort isn't acting like his odds of a Pardon just went down- which makes me wonder what has him feeling so confident.
    He's facing what, 340 years in prison? At this point he's willing to try everything. His trial is coming up soon, I don't think this leak is going to push that back.

10. Default

He's facing what, 340 years in prison? At this point he's willing to try everything. His trial is coming up soon, I don't think this leak is going to push that back.
    That's what is so confounding about his strategy- he's willing to try anything except a plea deal with Mueller's team. And Mueller has demonstrated that his team offers exceptionally generous terms to those who agree to cooperate. At the same time, they already have Gates. Every day there's a risk that Mueller won't need Manafort any longer- which means no plea deal.

He's either got some powerful disincentive for a plea deal, or he's very certain he's going to get a Pardon.