Page 342 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442842 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Repeat after me... obstruction of justice is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Doesn't matter. Nothing will happen. You're retarded if you think otherwise.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Add Hillary to that list.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let me get this straight. You're still desperately clinging onto false hope that Trump is gonna go down over this investigation that has so far produced zero evidence against him, and has since come out and said that Trump isn't a target of the investigation. And you're calling other people morons.

I'm honestly not sure if you're actually trolling with some degree of success for once, or if you're really just this stupid.

time4pk is gonna be on suicide watch before Trump's first term ends. Even moreso after his second term begins.
    You are correct, the Mueller investigation has not turned up any public evidence against Trump.

Because it's an ongoing, classified criminal investigation. I'm sorry, were you expecting weekly radio addresses?

And the target thing has been discussed endlessly. First- it was Donald Trump who likely leaked that information as it was reported that he left that meeting with Rosenstein and immediately told people that he wasn't a target. There weren't many people in that room, and Mueller's team doesn't leak. So...grain of salt.

Secondly, DoJ guidelines don't allow for the indictment of a sitting President. And a target is defined as someone they have enough evidence on to bring criminal charges against. So there's actually a very good chance that DoJ policy means Trump can't be a target. As a reminder, Nixon was an unindicted co-conspirator after Watergate because the DoJ didn't believe they could bring criminal charges against him. So he was never actually a target either.

But you know what? It's entirely plausible that they genuinely don't see enough evidence to determine that he engaged in obstruction of justice or conspiracy. But you don't know that at this point, and there is an extraordinary amount of damning evidence just in the public domain alone.

So:
    1) Stop saying the Mueller probe hasn't turned up any evidence on Trump. You absolutely do not- and could not- know that. So it's an intentionally deceiving statement

2) Stop saying that there's no evidence period of wrongdoing, because there is a ton of it. And right now his Campaign Manager is facing life in prison, his deputy campaign manager has flipped (and according to reporting flipped on the basis of evidence of collusion that wasn't about Manafort), his former National Security Advisor has flipped, and at least one other member of his campaign has flipped. These people don't get to do that unless they're bringing important information to the table- for fish bigger than they are.

And finally- Trump is a subject of the investigation. I hate to break it to you, but if there were absolutely no suspicion of wrongdoing on his part, he'd be a witness.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-28-2018 at 03:17 PM.

So:
    1) Stop saying the Mueller probe hasn't turned up any evidence on Trump. You absolutely do not- and could not- know that. So it's an intentionally deceiving statement

2) Stop saying that there's no evidence period of wrongdoing, because there is a ton of it. And right now his Campaign Manager is facing life in prison, his deputy campaign manager has flipped (and according to reporting flipped on the basis of evidence of collusion that wasn't about Manafort), his former National Security Advisor has flipped, and at least one other member of his campaign has flipped. These people don't get to do that unless they're bringing important information to the table- for fish bigger than they are.
    Remember all the times in this very thread where you were 100% completely convinced that Trump was so blatantly guilty of colluding with Russia to cheat his way to victory in the 2016 election and 48732094 other fantasy charges and how you'd talk about how you'll be shocked if Trump survives the week because you were OMG SO SURE that he was going down any minute now?

Remember the next 4723074247820 times said dumb shit like this and still nothing happened?

So:
    1) Shut
    2) The
    3) Fuck
    4) Up
    Last edited by Methais; 04-28-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

*sigh* I JUST accused you of not vetting your sources and treating highly partisan/biased sites as non-partisan.

1) You cited an article about fake news from Your News Wire. Your News Wire IS a fake news site. You are reading and believing fake news sites, and you see nothing wrong with that?

2) You cited NewsMax- which is incredibly partisan and which is owned by one of Donald Trump's best friends. The latter would be fine if you hadn't pulled a piece calling CNN misleading for a story they wrote about Trump. Did you even read that article? The argument was that it was incorrect to say Trump advocated for racial profiling because when he was talking about how great Israel's racial profiling is, he just said "Profiling" instead of using the word racial.

3) The CNN controversies page is cute- much of it has nothing to do with publishing "lies". One thing it DOES make clear is that CNN retracts stories when it gets something wrong. That's not the behavior of a network that engages in intentional, serial lies.

4) The WaPo article hits on a very serious lapse in judgement on CNN's part. You know how CNN reacted? 3 people were forced to resign immediately because they didn't follow the protocols for reporting intended to keep stories like that one from happening. Again, that's actually the behavior of a news outlet that takes accurate reporting very seriously- NOT of a network operating as a fake news site.

5) You also CLEARLY didn't read the Town Hall article. You know what evidence they cited for CNN being wrong? The groups that were labeled as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center...said they weren't hate groups. That's not evidence that CNN was wrong, and btw, the Southern Poverty Law Center is an incredibly respected authority on hate groups in the US.

You would save yourself so much embarrassment if you would just vet your sources.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-28-2018 at 03:56 PM.

6. Default

Obstruction of Justice is a crime...

when a Democrat does it.

Wait...

when a Democrat does it.

Wait...
    U r dumb

when a Democrat does it.

Wait...
    Yet you voted for Hillary...

Selective rage at its best.

when a Democrat does it.

Wait...
    Remember when you voted for Hillary despite it being more than obvious that she was guilty?

Lemme guess....that's different?

I'm not sure if you're really that incredibly oblivious to your own retardedness, or if you're really just that much of an arrogant cunt.

People like you are literally why Trump won. How does it feel to be responsible for that?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-28-2018 at 04:26 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Add Hillary to that list.
    Hillary lost, get over her.