Page 333 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rosenstein's memo has been linked here multiple times. Reported for being a moron.
    Reported for reporting without license to report.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rosenstein's memo has been linked here multiple times. Reported for being a moron.
    Based on that criteria, do you self report when you post, daily or only once a week to reduce admin spam?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Yes of course he's right. I think he's being sarcastic and not acttually defending Nunes committee but I don't know...crazier things have happened here.

I'll just leave this here because it's topical:
    The fact that the Veselnitskaya revelations "just happened" to have come out a few hours before the House Intel Committee's report is interesting. At first I couldn't really figure out if the GOP members of the House Intel committee released their report today to attempt to try to out-press the reveleations, or if that Veselnitskaya story was released today to overshadow the report.

Then I saw this:

Oleg Deripaska has agreed to reduce his stake in EN+ to below 50%, the company said in a regulatory filing in London on Friday. He will also resign from the sanctioned firm's board.
    EN+ is the largest shareholder in aluminum producer Rusal. At the end of December, Deripaska owned more than 76% of EN+, according to Rusal's annual report.

Deripaska was hit earlier this month with tough sanctions on Russian oligarchs that target him and his businesses

Deripaska has a longstanding relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
    There aren't many people who could give Veselnitskaya permission to say she was an informant on national TV (which, despite all of her acting, was not an accident). Looks like someone isn't happy about his friend being sanctioned.

Ya, they may have come to the end of uses of their useful idiot

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Based on that criteria, do you self report when you post, daily or only once a week to reduce admin spam?
    Oh sweetie. There are no words.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ya, they may have come to the end of uses of their useful idiot
    Doubtful. I suspect he's just being reminded of who is actually in charge and the price of not holding up his end of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Doubtful. I suspect he's just being reminded of who is actually in charge and the price of not holding up his end of the deal.

8. Default

The real question is- how did they know the House GOP was going to release that report today?

I suppose it's possible that the House report was released to cover the Veselnitskaya story, but the Veselnitskaya story contradicts and calls into question the House GOP report more than the other way around.

Though it wouldn't be the first time that particular Committee had something backfire horrendously on them.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-28-2018 at 12:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Why hasn't she been interviewed by the special counsel?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Oh sweetie. There are no words.
    I am not your sweetie you condescending, arrogant, elitist, racist cunt.

Have you gotten a green car for your illegal alien family member yet?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie