Page 321 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 11483

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm not trying to accomplish anything other than engage in conversation in topics that I enjoy, just like with all the other folders that I post in. The type of spam and bullshit that goes on in politics isn't tolerated in the other areas of the forum and it shouldn't be tolerated here either.
    Agreed. The problem here isn't the political discussions in the politics folder.

It's the small cadre of people who have no actual interest in discussing politics- who are, instead, guarding what they view as their "territory" from different perspectives. For all their bluster about safe spaces, the reality of the situation is that the politics folder of PC was their safe space for years. They feel encroached upon.

What's sad is being a grown man who wakes up every day with the goal of upsetting some strangers on the internet for daring to express opinions you find objectionable in a game forum (particularly if you haven't played this game in years).
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-19-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, it doesn't look like it's heating up as much anymore

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-mueller-probe
    No that is just a ruse to get Trump to let his guard down. Impeachment is coming soon and then Hillary will be President because that is how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Agreed. The problem here isn't the political discussions in the politics folder.

It's the small cadre of people who have no actual interest in discussing politics- who are, instead, guarding what they view as their "territory" from different perspectives. For all their bluster about safe spaces, the reality of the situation is that the politics folder of PC was their safe space for years. They feel encroached upon.

What's sad is being a grown man who wakes up every day with the goal of upsetting some strangers on the internet for daring to express opinions you find objectionable in a game forum (particularly if you haven't played this game in years).
    Says the one who ran off to another forum.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-19-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

It's a strange strange thing to see. If they don't want to talk politics, then don't. They are drawn here. I think they get affirmation from each other. It's a big old group hug among bitter men who come here to perversely make themselves feel better by venting their spleen with anonymity. It speaks the powerlessness they feel IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Says the one who ran off to another forum.
    From the one who attempted to create the same.

Gelston - 03-20-2018, 04:39 AM
    As this is moderated, I wanted to let you all know the sort of things that aren't allowed.

1. No trolling. This is the main reason we created this group.

2. Try to stay on topic, both in threads and in the larger picture of this group. All the threads here are intended to be GS related. This means no politics, no sports, no other games. The main PC exists for that.

3. Be an adult. I don't think any of you are children so this shouldn't be hard.

That is about it. When you make a thread, you own that thread. You can set additional rules at the top and I'll do my best to moderate according to those.

If anyone has questions, concerns, additions, feel free to post here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    From the one who attempted to create the same.

Gelston - 03-20-2018, 04:39 AM
    As this is moderated, I wanted to let you all know the sort of things that aren't allowed.

1. No trolling. This is the main reason we created this group.

2. Try to stay on topic, both in threads and in the larger picture of this group. All the threads here are intended to be GS related. This means no politics, no sports, no other games. The main PC exists for that.

3. Be an adult. I don't think any of you are children so this shouldn't be hard.

That is about it. When you make a thread, you own that thread. You can set additional rules at the top and I'll do my best to moderate according to those.

If anyone has questions, concerns, additions, feel free to post here.
    I didn't run off to another forum. I used a feature on these forums to address a problem. The problem was addressed.

The only thing that happened when t4f left is that these forums became nicer and everyone was more cordial.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-19-2018 at 08:27 PM.

I didn't run off to another forum. I used a feature on these forums to address a problem. The problem was addressed.

The only thing that happened when t4f left is that these forums became nicer and everyone was more cordial.
    Ya because T4F is such a meanie head. WTF?

7. Default

That's me. Cold and cruel.

Blog Entries

I didn't say that. I'm just stating what happened on these forums when she left.

That's me. Cold and cruel.
    Not cold and cruel... but a condescending cunt who will create whatever story is required to make her appear to be the authority on whatever subject is being discussed.

Like it or not, these forums were far more cordial without you here. Instead of blaming others.. perhaps look inside and try to figure out what makes you so irritating to most people? And this crosses the political spectrum.. liberals can't stand you, conservatives can't stand you.. and depending on the time of month, Androidpk will either be in love with you or he will hate you.

The addage.. "It's not you, it's us" isn't true here. It's you.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

Yeah, no. Bullshit. The same toxic trolls were here spewing their shit on a daily basis.