Page 318 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Go get 'em Rudy. I'm sure you'll wrap this up in a couple days. Truth be told, I expect Rudy to end up a witness before all is done.

Is the trump show jumping the shark?
    Saw that. He's really having a hard time finding good legal representation.

Having said that- this- along with other recent developments- likely means that Trump is giving the interview new consideration.

So.. this is finally heating up?

Awesome...

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS OMG IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING HOW MANY DEGREES HAS THIS HEATED UP TO NOW???!!!?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS OMG IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING HOW MANY DEGREES HAS THIS HEATED UP TO NOW???!!!?
    Ahhhhhhhh it’s finally happening yayyyyujaksbsjiskgjebajsodjeishajahhahahhu!!!!1111 oneone1111

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh it’s finally happening yayyyyujaksbsjiskgjebajsodjeishajahhahahhu!!!!1111 oneone1111
    Great example Forty. Gelston, are we supposed to take this post seriously? Take Fortybox seriously when he types shit like this? Why hammer on Necro when you all circle jerk like this?

Blog Entries

Great example Forty. Gelston, are we supposed to take this post seriously? Take Fortybox seriously when he types shit like this? Why hammer on Necro when you all circle jerk like this?
    Forty hasn't been constantly banned and creating new accounts, random polls, and trolling the entire board? I don't see Forty going into sales threads and trolling them. He is sticking to politics, where this shit belongs.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Forty hasn't been constantly banned and creating new accounts, random polls, and trolling the entire board? I don't see Forty going into sales threads and trolling them. He is sticking to politics, where this shit belongs.
    That shit belongs no where. It's beneath him yet he craves the attention or simply feels a powerful need to say something...ANYTHING. it's a shame to see you all act this way. If you don't have something to say; say nothing. If you do have something to say then please make a point, back it up and present a counter narrative to ideas that others post.

Blog Entries

That shit belongs no where. It's beneath him yet he craves the attention or simply feels a powerful need to say something...ANYTHING. it's a shame to see you all act this way. If you don't have something to say; say nothing. If you do have something to say then please make a point, back it up and present a counter narrative to ideas that others post.
    No, it belongs here. Do you actually take any of the bullshit in the politics threads seriously? I mean, I feel fucking sorry for you if you do. This is all bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, it belongs here. Do you actually take any of the bullshit in the politics threads seriously? I mean, I feel fucking sorry for you if you do. This is all bullshit.
    Spoken like an emo teen.

Blog Entries

Spoken like an emo teen.
    Do you even know what emo means?

I don't want to parrot your whole "buzzwords" thing, but yeah. You're pathetic.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-19-2018 at 07:28 PM.