Page 285 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385785 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    LOL - so is PB now a stalker too since he replied to your post? Please get some help..."sweetie."
    He's definitely a stalker. The person behind the PB account is a sick mother fucker. I have grave reservations about people here knowing much about me IRL. A few of these folks are fucked up and there's no telling what they would do that would leave the PC and enter into one's life.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    He's definitely a stalker. The person behind the PB account is a sick mother fucker. I have grave reservations about people here knowing much about me IRL. A few of these folks are fucked up and there's no telling what they would do that would leave the PC and enter into one's life.
    Fortybox is one of those people, FYI

They'd only know about you based on what you decide to tell. Unless you are alleging a data breach or something.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Fortybox is one of those people, FYI
    New rule: 3 posts means you're mad. You must play GS to post on these forums and replies to people on a forum designed for replies to people is considered stalking.

3 posts because so mad!!!1one11

I play GS

I stalked myself because I replied!!
    Last edited by Fortybox; 04-12-2018 at 11:06 PM.

They'd only know about you based on what you decide to tell. Unless you are alleging a data breach or something.
    Yes, exactly. I'm saying that we all chit chat here and sometimes fight or have some laughs or whatever. We could even find new friends IRL from a common love of GSIV and bullshitting on the PC but I would not think that it's prudent for anyone here to know me personally because of a psycho fuck like PB.

Yes, exactly. I'm saying that we all chit chat here and sometimes fight or have some laughs or whatever. We could even find new friends IRL from a common love of GSIV and bullshitting on the PC but I would not think that it's prudent for anyone here to know me personally because of a psycho fuck like PB.
    Like I said, people only know as much as you tell them. I'll ask again though...are you alleging PB is somehow stealing information about you? That's a serious allegation to be making.

That's the problem with the liberal mindset. Always a victim.

Like I said, people only know as much as you tell them. I'll ask again though...are you alleging PB is somehow stealing information about you? That's a serious allegation to be making.

That's the problem with the liberal mindset. Always a victim.
    I don't believe I've said anything like that at all. I'll be more clear though. I had not considered hacking as a threat from one of these guys.

I don't believe I've said anything like that at all. I'll be more clear though. I had not considered hacking as a threat from one of these guys.
    So you think PB is a big meanie head? Fine. Who cares?

So you think PB is a big meanie head? Fine. Who cares?
    No. I never said that either.

What are you doing here? Did I offend you by calling PB a sick fuck?