Page 278 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378778 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    What's the point of posting the video? What do you think is important about this in response to my post?
    It shows the character of Chuck Wagon. He may as well be a lobbyist for the corporate farmer.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It shows the character of Chuck Wagon. He may as well be a lobbyist for the corporate farmer.
    You're saying it is meaningless that Grassley wants to defend Mueller because he's basically just like every other politician?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're saying it is meaningless that Grassley wants to defend Mueller because he's basically just like every other politician?
    It makes me sad knowing that people like you buy all of this. The last time I remember being this sad was last night when I went to circle k and they were out of grandmas oatmeal and raisin cookies.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Bannon is recommending that Trump try to exert retroactive Executive Privilege

And he's openly recommending Trump obstruct justice- apparently forgetting that he (Bannon) can definitely be indicted for conspiracy to obstruct justice. (FYI that's how half of Nixon's people went down)
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-11-2018 at 10:22 PM.

5. Default

It makes me sad knowing that people like you buy all of this. The last time I remember being this sad was last night when I went to circle k and they were out of grandmas oatmeal and raisin cookies.
    Speaking of sad- still waiting on the names of the specific Democrats who made that raid happen and who are actively leading investigations into Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Bannon is recommending that Trump try to exert retroactive Executive Privilege

And he's openly recommending Trump obstruct justice- apparently forgetting that he (Bannon) can definitely be indicted for conspiracy to obstruct justice. (FYI that's how half of Nixon's people went down)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Speaking of sad- still waiting on the names of the specific Democrats who made that raid happen and who are actively leading investigations into Trump.
    That will cost you a $15 GOA.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Sorry brah but her Trump tax cuts are going to the ACLU.

9. Default

Exactly.

How embarrassing for you that you have been running with a line that you know has zero basis in reality.

And why are you buying it? Because some guy who is under criminal investigation doesn't want to be anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Sorry brah but her Trump tax cuts are going to the ACLU.
    I would settle for coffee when I'm in SF. I'm really only planning on driving down to the Redwood Forest, but coffee with Time4fun would be worth the extra couple hours drive. I'm kind of afraid of going to SF, being a straight white male I'm worried I may face discrimination, i honestly feel safer in the woods with the bears.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984