Page 25 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735751255251025 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    your trolling is weak
    Your lack of convictions is annoying. Last time you cried like a little bitch because I said you were all aboard the Trump going to jail for collusion train.

Now that you clearly are on that train you can't even just come right out and say it. Still smarting from when you were the only person who actually thought charges against Hillary were going to stick so you're playing it safe and waiting until the investigation is over to have an opinion?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Your lack of convictions is annoying. Last time you cried like a little bitch because I said you were all aboard the Trump going to jail for collusion train.

Now that you clearly are on that train you can't even just come right out and say it. Still smarting from when you were the only person who actually thought charges against Hillary were going to stick so you're playing it safe and waiting until the investigation is over to have an opinion?
    Where have I said anything about thinking Trump would be arrested? You're pathetic dude, get over it already.

Where have I said anything about thinking Trump would be arrested? You're pathetic dude, get over it already.
    Well I wouldn't know because your "opinions" are vague as shit these days.

So just Trump's family then? The collusion goes almost all the way to the top but not quite to the top? Who is going to get arrested? Who is going to jail? Use your words.

4. Default

I haven't been digging into this as much as I did with Clinton's server. That is why I've always maintained that I'll wait and see what Mueller and his team come up with. Judging from the charges laid out today and the fact that this is just the beginning of the indictments and charges.. I wouldn't be surprised to see Flynn and Page (if they haven't already volunteered to cooperate) as well as Don Jr and Kushner. Bannon was right, firing Comey was about the dumbest possible things Trump could have ever done.

Blog Entries

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with Russian collusion. It seems to all be about Ukraine and tax evasion. Maybe the George guy will lead to something.
    Last edited by drauz; 10-30-2017 at 11:17 PM.

6. Default

People over on the /r/The_Donald are saying Manafort was put into the Trump campaign as a plant from the Clinton campaign and that this just proves that Mueller is secretly going after the Clintons.

7. Default

You have been banned from participating in r/The_Donald.

your trolling is weak

You have been banned from participating in r/The_Donald.

How many times have you been banned from reddit threads?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    How many times have you been banned from reddit threads?
    Being banned from Reddit is so cool though. If you're a major fag.