Page 2 of 1191 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This shit is fucked up and he's President. He's only been President for 6 months. This constant attempt to compare it to "both sides" is cowardly. At some point you have to stand up and be counted.
    PK can't NOT talk about Clinton. Seriously, go back an look at how often he brings Clinton up when talking about Trump.

It's just...lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    You haven't had a point in 6 months. And your point before that was wrong.

Blog Entries

Until both sides start holding their own accountable this is going to happen. Look at what happened last year when a witness flubbed congress and ignored a subpoena to appear and testify, Democrats on the Oversight Committee couldn't even pretend to give a fuck because gotta protect your own.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    PK can't NOT talk about Clinton. Seriously, go back an look at how often he brings Clinton up when talking about Trump.

It's just...lame.
    How many posts on Clinton did I make and spam the PC with?
    How many posts on Trump have you made?

exactly

5. Default

This shit is fucked up and he's President. He's only been President for 6 months. This constant attempt to compare it to "both sides" is cowardly. At some point you have to stand up and be counted.
    This isn't about comparison it's about recognition. You partisan fucks are so obsessed about the other party being wrong that you openly ignore what your party is doing, even when it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Last edited by Androidpk; 07-21-2017 at 10:09 AM.

This isn't about comparison it's about recognition. You partisan fucks are so obsessed about the other party being wrong that you openly ignore what your party is doing, even when it comes back to bite you in the ass.
    It's not my party. How many fucking times do we have to tell you get out of this binary us vs. them mindset. It colors every judgement you make and it's wrong.

7. Default

It's not my party. How many fucking times do we have to tell you get out of this binary us vs. them mindset. It colors every judgement you make and it's wrong.
    And yet here you are acting like a partisan fuck just like t4f.

And yet here you are acting like a partisan fuck just like t4f.
    Here I am pointing out obvious dangers to the Republic. It's not Partisan. It's American.

9. Default

Cwolff and T4F they will keep bringing up Clinton because, for the most part they imagine themselves good people, who act responsibly.

Clinton was the reason for Trump, therefor all negatives Trump as wrought are fruit of the poison tree that was Hillary Clinton.

They remain good people, and their minds require that justification.

It's not even wrong to think that, it's how most people are wired. You cannot change the foundation of a belief without tearing down the house, and I don't think PK or our more conservative friends are there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    Cwolff and T4F they will keep bringing up Clinton because, for the most part they imagine themselves good people, who act responsibly.

Clinton was the reason for Trump, therefor all negatives Trump as wrought are fruit of the poison tree that was Hillary Clinton.

They remain good people, and their minds require that justification.

It's not even wrong to think that, it's how most people are wired. You cannot change the foundation of a belief without tearing down the house, and I don't think PK or our more conservative friends are there yet.
    Ya you're right of course. As long as they can point the finger somewhere else they can breathe easy that they don't have to do any real thinking.