Page 2 of 1149 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 11483

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This shit is fucked up and he's President. He's only been President for 6 months. This constant attempt to compare it to "both sides" is cowardly. At some point you have to stand up and be counted.
    PK can't NOT talk about Clinton. Seriously, go back an look at how often he brings Clinton up when talking about Trump.

    It's just...lame.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    You haven't had a point in 6 months. And your point before that was wrong.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    5,074
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Until both sides start holding their own accountable this is going to happen. Look at what happened last year when a witness flubbed congress and ignored a subpoena to appear and testify, Democrats on the Oversight Committee couldn't even pretend to give a fuck because gotta protect your own.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    PK can't NOT talk about Clinton. Seriously, go back an look at how often he brings Clinton up when talking about Trump.

    It's just...lame.
    How many posts on Clinton did I make and spam the PC with?
    How many posts on Trump have you made?

    exactly

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This shit is fucked up and he's President. He's only been President for 6 months. This constant attempt to compare it to "both sides" is cowardly. At some point you have to stand up and be counted.
    This isn't about comparison it's about recognition. You partisan fucks are so obsessed about the other party being wrong that you openly ignore what your party is doing, even when it comes back to bite you in the ass.

    Last edited by Androidpk; 07-21-2017 at 11:09 AM.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This isn't about comparison it's about recognition. You partisan fucks are so obsessed about the other party being wrong that you openly ignore what your party is doing, even when it comes back to bite you in the ass.
    It's not my party. How many fucking times do we have to tell you get out of this binary us vs. them mindset. It colors every judgement you make and it's wrong.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's not my party. How many fucking times do we have to tell you get out of this binary us vs. them mindset. It colors every judgement you make and it's wrong.
    And yet here you are acting like a partisan fuck just like t4f.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And yet here you are acting like a partisan fuck just like t4f.
    Here I am pointing out obvious dangers to the Republic. It's not Partisan. It's American.

  9. Default

    Cwolff and T4F they will keep bringing up Clinton because, for the most part they imagine themselves good people, who act responsibly.

    Clinton was the reason for Trump, therefor all negatives Trump as wrought are fruit of the poison tree that was Hillary Clinton.

    They remain good people, and their minds require that justification.

    It's not even wrong to think that, it's how most people are wired. You cannot change the foundation of a belief without tearing down the house, and I don't think PK or our more conservative friends are there yet.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    Cwolff and T4F they will keep bringing up Clinton because, for the most part they imagine themselves good people, who act responsibly.

    Clinton was the reason for Trump, therefor all negatives Trump as wrought are fruit of the poison tree that was Hillary Clinton.

    They remain good people, and their minds require that justification.

    It's not even wrong to think that, it's how most people are wired. You cannot change the foundation of a belief without tearing down the house, and I don't think PK or our more conservative friends are there yet.
    Ya you're right of course. As long as they can point the finger somewhere else they can breathe easy that they don't have to do any real thinking.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •