Page 191 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Neveragain truly cares about all life. Which is why he advocated for carpet bombing the Middle East with nukes.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Well, let's see. Someone who is persistently upset might, for example, call someone a bitch, call someone else a stalker, and then accuse others of being creepy in an internet forum all in the same 24 hours or so. They might regularly resort to name calling and obscenities when they hear something in a political debate they don't like- finding themselves incapable of handling information they don't agree with. It might be a standard occurrence, for example, for that person to insult several people a day.

That person might also spend an inordinate amount of their time in a game forum for a game they haven't played in years, using their accounts to give negative rep to anyone they don't agree with. They might even regularly revisit 6 month old posts to continue to register their displeasure via the rep system in order to feel a sense of relief.

Of course- that really only describes one person on these forums. The single most perennially upset person on said forum.

Presumably the most perennially upset in his own life.
    +1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Neveragain truly cares about all life. Which is why he advocated for carpet bombing the Middle East with nukes.
    That's not at all what I said, was it?

That aside, leave it to a flaming liberal to compare a completely innocent child to the threat of an area of the world that is home to people that want to kill us.

"Killing children in the womb is totally cool, the terrorists are off limits though." ~ Androidpk

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    There are quite a few half truths and personal opinions in there.
    Do tell.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That's not at all what I said, was it?
    Yes, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain

That aside, leave it to a flaming liberal to compare a completely innocent child to the threat of an area of the world that is home to people that want to kill us.

"Killing children in the womb is totally cool, the terrorists are off limits though." ~ Androidpk
    Maybe if you weren't a giant fucking coward of a hypocrite you would have joined the military and you would have deployed to the ME and have realized that most people in the Middle East are good people who most certainly don't hate America. But no, you're a piece of shit racist hiding in your moms basement spewing your hate on online forums.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 04-01-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes, it is.

Maybe if you weren't a giant fucking coward of a hypocrite you would have joined the military and you would have deployed to the ME and have realized that most people in the Middle East are good people who most certainly don't hate America. But no, you're a piece of shit racist hiding in your moms basement spewing your hate on online forums.
    Ok, so let me get this straight. I'm a fucking coward because I didn't join the military to go overseas to kill people in the middle east, but, I'm a racist because I support doing what it takes to win a war. That being the complete devastation of your enemy until they beg on their knees?

My only answer to this would be, it's not racism. It's an acceptance and understanding that this ugly truth is what it takes to win a war, if we don't hate our enemy to this extent then we have no business being in a war at all. 17 years and going.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-01-2018 at 02:13 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Ok, so let me get this straight. I'm a fucking coward because I didn't join the military to go overseas to kill people in the middle east, but, I'm a racist because I support doing what it takes to win a war. That being the complete devastation of your enemy until they beg on their knees?

My only answer to this would be, it's not racism. It's an acceptance and understanding that this ugly truth is what it takes to win a war, if we don't hate our enemy to this extent then we have no business being in a war at all. 17 years and going.
    You shouldn't hate people, even if they are your enemy. You also don't have to hate them to utterly defeat them, which is quite small minded of you.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    You shouldn't hate people, even if they are your enemy. You also don't have to hate them to utterly defeat them, which is quite small minded of you.
    Hate is the best word I could muster to describe my feelings towards people that flew jet airliners into skyscrapers and the Pentagon, attacked England, France, Germany. I'm sorry they have decided to make their home the middle east, if it were Aussies the feelings would be the same.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Hate is the best word I could muster to describe my feelings towards people that flew jet airliners into skyscrapers and the Pentagon, attacked England, France, Germany. I'm sorry they have decided to make their home the middle east, if it were Aussies the feelings would be the same.
    Why quote me if you aren't going to respond to anything I typed? I can understand hate and anger being ones first reaction to such things but years have gone by, if your feelings haven't evolved past that it just makes me feel sorry for you.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Why quote me if you aren't going to respond to anything I typed? I can understand hate and anger being ones first reaction to such things but years have gone by, if your feelings haven't evolved past that it just makes me feel sorry for you.
    You mean years of endless terrorism have gone by? This is just France.

Date Type Dead Injured Location and description
    20 July 2003 Bombing 0 16 Double attack against the regional directorates of customs and the treasury in Nice, claimed by the National Liberation Front of Corsica (FLNC).[1]
    8 October 2004 Bombing 0 10 Bomb attack against the Indonesian Embassy in Paris, claimed by the Front islamique français armé.
    1 December 2007 Shooting 2 0 Killing of two members of the Spanish Civil Guard carrying out surveillance against ETA members in Capbreton, Landes.[1]
    16 March 2010 Shooting 1 0 A French policeman was shot dead by members of ETA when he stopped their car at a routine checkpoint at Dammarie Les Lys, outside of Paris.[24]
    11-22 March 2012 Shooting 7 5 Toulouse and Montauban shootings, murders of three French paratroopers, and a French Rabbi and three French schoolchildren (aged eight, six and three), carried out over a period of 11 days by Mohammed Merah.[1]
    23 May 2013 Stabbing 0 1 2013 La Défense attack by an Islamist knifeman against a French soldier in the Paris suburb of La Défense.
    20 December 2014 Stabbing 1 3 2014 Tours police station stabbing. A man yelling "Allahu Akbar" attacked a police office in Joué-lès-Tours with a knife. He was killed and 3 police officers were injured.
    7-9 January 2015 Shooting 17 22 January 2015 Île-de-France attacks, a mass shooting at the antifascist satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo office in Paris, carried out by Saïd and Chérif Kouachi, two Islamist gunmen who identified themselves as belonging to Al-Qaeda in Yemen.[1] During this period, a third Islamist gunman and close friend of the Kouachi brothers, Amedy Coulibaly was responsible for two shootings and an hostage taking at a Hypercacher kosher market. He said he synchronized his attacks with the Kouachi brothers. Coulibaly had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
    3 February 2015 Stabbing 0 3 3 military men, guarding a Jewish community center in Nice, are attacked by Moussa Coulibaly (not related to the January Coulibaly attacks).
    19 April 2015 Shooting 1 0 Unsuccessful attack against 2 churches in Villejuif by an Algerian jihadist. He killed a woman probably when trying to steal her car but accidentally shot himself in the leg, putting an end to his plans.[25]
    26 June 2015 Beheading 1 2 Saint-Quentin-Fallavier attack. An Islamist delivery driver probably linked to ISIS decapitated a man and rammed a company van into gas cylinders at the Air Products gas factory in an attempt to blow up the building.
    21 August 2015 Shooting and stabbing 0 4 2015 Thalys train attack. An attempted mass shooting occurred on a train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris. Four people were injured, including the assailant who was subdued by other passengers.[26]
    13-14 November 2015 Shootings, hostage taking and suicide bombings 130 368 November 2015 Paris attacks. The single deadliest terrorist attack in French history. Multiple shooting and grenade attacks occurred on a Friday night; among the locations targeted were a music venue, sports stadium and several bar and restaurant terraces. 90 persons were killed during a siege at an Eagles of Death Metal concert inside the Bataclan. French president François Hollande evacuated from a football match between France and Germany at the Stade de France, venue for the UEFA Euro 2016 Final, after three separate suicide bombings over the course of about 40 minutes. ISIS claimed responsibility for the attacks and President Hollande named the Paris attacks an "'act of war'".[27]
    1 January 2016 Vehicle ramming 0 2 A man rammed his car twice into 4 soldiers protecting a mosque in Valence. He said he wanted to kill troops and jihadi propaganda images were found on his computer.[28]
    7 January 2016 Stabbing 1 0 January 2016 Paris police station attack, a jihadist wearing a fake explosive belt attacked police officers in the Goutte d'Or district in Paris with a meat cleaver, while shouting "Allahu Akbar". He was shot dead and one policeman receiving injuries. The ISIS flag and a clearly written claim in Arabic,[clarification needed] were found on the attacker.[29][unreliable source?]
    13 June 2016 Stabbing 2 0 2016 Magnanville stabbing, a police officer and his wife, a police secretary, were stabbed to death in their home in Magnanville by a jihadist. ISIS claimed responsibility.
    14 July 2016 Vehicle ramming 86 434 A 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice. The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian resident of France. The attack ended following an exchange of gunfire, during which Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was shot and killed by police.
    19 July 2016 Stabbing 0 4 An Islamist staying in a holiday resort, in Garda-Colombe, attacked a family of four with a kitchen knife. He told prosecutors he was offended by their lack of suitable clothing.
    26 July 2016 Stabbing 1 (+2) 1 2016 Normandy church attack, two terrorists attacked a church during a mass, killing an 86-year-old priest. ISIS claimed responsibility.
    19 August 2016 Stabbing 0 1 A rabbi was stabbed in Strasbourg by a man reportedly shouting Allahu Akbar.
    30 August 2016 Stabbing 0 1 A policeman was wounded in a melee attack in a police station. The assailant was arrested by other policemen. He tried to kill the policeman because "It represents France".[143]
    2 September 2016 Stabbing 0 (+1) 2 A 29-year-old attacker injured a nurse and police were called to the scene, upon which a policewoman was seriously injured. The perpetrator was shot dead by another officer and the incident is being described as a 'terrorist incident'.[8]
    4 September 2016 Stabbing 0 2 A prisoner in a radicalization prevention unit wounded two prison officers. The detainee first assaulted a supervisor with an artisanal weapon. A second supervisor, posted at the entrance to the exercise yard, was also injured when he tried to help his colleague.[14][15]
    4 September 2016 Melee attack 0 2 Two Islamists attacked an author and his son, with blows to the head and stomach. The author, who wrote a book on 'Jihad', lost consciousness, and has now requested full police protection on his premises. Both victims were called 'filthy whites' and the author's daughter was also verbally abused.
    8 September 2016 Stabbing 0 1 A terror raid took place in Essonne. A suspect attacked a police officer with a machete and was apprehended by his colleagues. The officer was injured in the shoulder and was subsequently hospitalized; though the injuries were reportedly not life-threatening.
    3 February 2017 Stabbing 0 1 2017 Paris machete attack. A soldier near the Louvre museum opened fire on a man who attempted to enter the museum with a machete. The man was shouting "Allahu Akbar" and injured the soldier's scalp.[30]
    16 March 2017 Letter bomb 0 1 A letter bomb probably sent by Greek anarchist organization Conspiracy of Cells of Fire exploded at the French office of the IMF injuring one person.[31]
    18 March 2017 Shooting 0 (+1) 1 March 2017 Île-de-France attacks: A policeman was shot and injured in the Paris suburb of Garges-les-Gonesse by an attacker who was later shot dead at Orly Airport near Paris after trying to grab a soldier's firearm.[32]
    20 April 2017 Shooting 1 (+1) 3 April 2017 Champs-Élysées attack. An Islamist opened fire on police officers on the Champs-Elysees. ISIS claimed responsibility.[33][34][35][36]
    6 June 2017 Melee attack 0 1 2017 Notre Dame attack. An Algerian Islamist attacked a police officer with a hammer in front of Notre-Dame de Paris. He was shot by a second policeman and arrested. He claimed to be a "soldier of the caliphate" of ISIS.[37]
    19 June 2017 Car ramming, planned explosive attack and planned shooting 0 (+1) 0 June 2017 Champs-Élysées car ramming attack. A jihadist rammed his car into a police car. He was killed and the Department of Interior stated that explosives, assault rifle and handguns have been found in his car. The attacker had pledged allegiance to ISIS.[38]
    9 August 2017 Vehicle ramming 0 7 (+1) 2017 Levallois-Perret attack. A man rammed his car into soldiers near their barracks outside Paris. He was arrested on the highway after a shootout.
    1 October 2017 Stabbing 2 (+1) 0 2017 Marseille stabbing. A man stabbed to death a 20-year-old woman and a 17-year-old girl at Marseille-Saint-Charles Station. Attacker was shot dead. He was heard shouting 'Allahu Akbar'. ISIS claimed responsibility.[39]
    23 March 2018 Shooting, hostage taking 4 (+1) 15 Carcassonne and Trèbes attack. A gunman affiliated with ISIS attacked and stole a car in Carcassonne, killing the passenger and wounding the driver. He arrived in Trèbes and shot at a group of police officers who were jogging. Then, he attacked a supermarket, where three people were killed and several others were injured.

Easier to read here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ents_in_France
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-01-2018 at 04:02 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984