Page 143 of 746 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It is Parkbandits professional opinion as a hot tub installer that the dossier is totally fake and without merit.
    Well, I would most certainly take the opinion of a hot tub installer over a clerk at Goodwill.

Don't honestly know if it's true or not... and neither did the FBI in 2016 when the Obama Administration asked for and received permission by the FISA court to eavesdrop on the candidate for President of the other party during the election.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, I would most certainly take the opinion of a hot tub installer over a clerk at Goodwill.
    Sorry but I was never a clerk at Goodwill. Nice try though, D for effort.

Sorry but I was never a clerk at Goodwill. Nice try though, D for effort.

I don't blame Goodwill for not making you a clerk. I certainly wouldn't trust you with money either.

4. Default

I don't blame Goodwill for not making you a clerk. I certainly wouldn't trust you with money either.
    Oh how little you know. Go on though, it's fun watching my stalker flail about madly while foaming at the mouth in angst.

It is Parkbandits professional opinion as a hot tub installer that the dossier is totally fake and without merit.
    I'm guessing he's never actually read the dossier.

For the benefit of the class, the following dossier claims have been verified already:

1) Russia worked to get Trump elected: Russia DID assist the in getting the Trump campaign elected. This was one of the central premises of the dossier, and it has been confirmed by everyone who isn't Devin Nunes or Donald Trump

2) "The Trump campaign agreed to minimize US opposition to Russia's incursions into Ukraine": This is precisely what they did during the last Republican Convention when they watered down the Ukraine language. (Fun side note- prior to hiring Manafort Trump was very critical of the annexation of Crimea and said we should "Definitely do sanctions". After he hired Manafort, that changed abruptly)

3) "...the TRUMP team had agreed… to raise US/NATO defense commitments in the Baltics and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterise the subject": During the campaign Trump routinely criticized NATO, said he was willing to lift Sanctions (which he tried to do immediately when he got into office), and encouraged the end of the EU.

4) Lifting Sanctions- the dossier states that the Trump campaign promised to immediately lift sanctions if Trump were elected. That's exactly what they tried to do. THAT'S why Congress passed the Russian sanctions bill, by the way. They were notified that the Trump administration was ordering the State Department to start figuring out the justification to lifting sanctions in return for literally nothing from Russia.

5) "...[the] leading Russian diplomat, Mikhail KULAGIN, had been withdrawn from Washington at short notice because Moscow feared his heavy involvement in the US presidential election operation… would be exposed in the media there" : This was confirmed by McClatchy and BBC.

6) Carter Page meeting with Rosneft: The dossier claims Carter Page met with Rosneft and was offered a sale of a significant portion of the company. Page's own Congressional testimony confirmed these things.

7) Putin/WikiLeaks: The dossier claimed that Putin was using WikiLeaks to disseminate the DNC hacked emails. This turned out to be true.

That's just what we know from public information.

So, at this point, arguing that the Steele Dossier is completely made up is 100% ridiculous. If you're making that argument, all it says about you is that 1) You have no idea what it says, 2) You aren't particularly well-read on the subject of the Russia investigation, and 3) You're recycling right-wing talking points without fact checking

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

For the benefit of the class, the following dossier claims have been verified already:

1) Russia worked to get Trump elected: Russia DID assist the in getting the Trump campaign elected. This was one of the central premises of the dossier, and it has been confirmed by everyone who isn't Devin Nunes or Donald Trump

2) "The Trump campaign agreed to minimize US opposition to Russia's incursions into Ukraine": This is precisely what they did during the last Republican Convention when they watered down the Ukraine language. (Fun side note- prior to hiring Manafort Trump was very critical of the annexation of Crimea and said we should "Definitely do sanctions". After he hired Manafort, that changed abruptly)

3) "...the TRUMP team had agreed… to raise US/NATO defense commitments in the Baltics and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterise the subject": During the campaign Trump routinely criticized NATO, said he was willing to lift Sanctions (which he tried to do immediately when he got into office), and encouraged the end of the EU.

4) Lifting Sanctions- the dossier states that the Trump campaign promised to immediately lift sanctions if Trump were elected. That's exactly what they tried to do. THAT'S why Congress passed the Russian sanctions bill, by the way. They were notified that the Trump administration was ordering the State Department to start figuring out the justification to lifting sanctions in return for literally nothing from Russia.

5) "...[the] leading Russian diplomat, Mikhail KULAGIN, had been withdrawn from Washington at short notice because Moscow feared his heavy involvement in the US presidential election operation… would be exposed in the media there" : This was confirmed by McClatchy and BBC.

6) Carter Page meeting with Rosneft: The dossier claims Carter Page met with Rosneft and was offered a sale of a significant portion of the company. Page's own Congressional testimony confirmed these things.

7) Putin/WikiLeaks: The dossier claimed that Putin was using WikiLeaks to disseminate the DNC hacked emails. This turned out to be true.

So, at this point, arguing that the Steele Dossier is completely made up is 100% ridiculous. If you're making that argument, all it says about you is that 1) You have no idea what it says, 2) You aren't particularly well-read on the subject of the Russia investigation, and 3) You're recycling right-wing talking points without fact checking
    butter.jpg

From the same dumb cunt that said "OMG 22 DIFFERENT AGENCIES CAME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION!" after I quoted how dumb a person would have to be to believe that..

Anyone who believes that the dossier is completely true is 100% retarded... especially since they have claimed that from the very beginning.

Oh hey everyone, it's time4dum again!
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-30-2018 at 05:56 PM.

From the same dumb cunt that said "OMG 22 DIFFERENT AGENCIES CAME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION!" after I quoted how dumb a person would have to be to believe that..

Anyone who believes that the dossier is completely true is 100% retarded... especially since they have claimed that from the very beginning.

Oh hey everyone, it's time4dum again!
    I'm sorry- did you have any specific information/evidence that counters literally anything I said?

And no one said the dossier was 100% true- this is a really poor attempt at a straw man argument.

You're a walking set of logical fallacies, and I honestly don't think you're even aware. You've brought a plastic butter knife to every gun fight in this thread- which is amusing but also kind of sad.
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-30-2018 at 07:14 PM.

I'm sorry- did you have any specific information/evidence that counters literally anything I said?

And no one said the dossier was 100% true- this is a really poor attempt at a straw man argument.

You're a walking set of logical fallacies, and I honestly don't think you're even aware. You've brought a plastic butter knife to every gun fight in this thread- which is amusing but also kind of sad.
    You just got back and you're already racking up confirmed kills.

Wait.. you talk about self awareness... but didn't you JUST type this out?

So, at this point, arguing that the Steele Dossier is completely made up is 100% ridiculous.
    Was that your really poor attempt at a strawman argument or do you somehow get a free pass at making those because you are just an idiot?