Page 142 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 42921321401411421431441521922426421142 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

The Associated Press
    ‏BREAKING: UK police say Russian ex-spy and daughter poisoned with nerve agent.
    I'm interested to see if they assassinate any Americans over this investigation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Seen a lot of college rationing recently?
    I have seen a distinct decrease in the quality of education the average graduate has over the past 30 years. We have certainly seen a decrease in the quality of our k-12 schools in that time period.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Can someone send me a PM when there is actual evidence of collusion between Trump Administration and Russia?

Because so far.. zilch.

Sounds like Nunberg sobered up:

Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg says that he believes special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election is "warranted," walking back his previous remarks calling the probe a "witch hunt."

"No, I don't think it's a witch hunt. There's a lot there, and that's a sad truth," Nunberg told ABC News in an interview broadcast Saturday, a day after he answered a subpoena by Mueller's team to testify before a federal grand jury on his time in the campaign.

Nunberg also said after his grand jury testimony that he doesn't believe the investigation "leads to the president," despite his comments this week that he thought Mueller's team had evidence of criminal wrongdoing against the president.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Sounds like Nunberg sobered up:
    Now if only you would.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I have seen a distinct decrease in the quality of education the average graduate has over the past 30 years. We have certainly seen a decrease in the quality of our k-12 schools in that time period.
    That's not what rationing is. We set up a system where the government pays for college, and the quantity and cost of college attendance has skyrocketed - obviously, what else would colleges do? By repealing the individual mandate but not the subsidies we have now set up a system where the government pays for insurance - obviously, insurers will now jack up the price of insurance. Why wouldn't they? They won't lose any customers by doing so because the government foots the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can someone send me a PM when there is actual evidence of collusion between Trump Administration and Russia?

Because so far.. zilch.
    Did you know there is still no evidence of collusion between President Nixon and the Watergate burglars?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Now if only you would.
    Hey man give him a break, this is really really super duper it this time for definite surely yes.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

That's not what rationing is. We set up a system where the government pays for college, and the quantity and cost of college attendance has skyrocketed.
    There is less product (in this case the product is education), higher demand and the price has skyrocketed. Quantity doesn't = quality, it's like eating a steady diet of mud cakes 3x a day and saying there's plenty of food to go around.

obviously, insurers will now jack up the price of insurance. Why wouldn't they? They won't lose any customers by doing so because the government is forcing everyone to buy health insurance.
    Why didn't you ask yourself this in the first place?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    There is less product (in this case the product is education), higher demand and the price has skyrocketed. Quantity doesn't = quality, it's like eating a steady diet of mud cakes 3x a day and saying there's plenty of food to go around.
    This is still wrong. But even if we assume you're right, it strengthens my case. Lower quality healthcare would mean higher consumption of healthcare: if I have to go to a doctor five times to get an ailment treated instead of one, the doctor doesn't charge any less, because the government has to subsidize the care regardless of whether it's any good.
    Why didn't you ask yourself this in the first place?
    Good try. Insurance companies did not have the ability to increase costs indefinitely under the mandate because the government wasn't paying for everyone under the mandate. It is removing only the mandate and not the subsidies that has put the ledger in increasingly dire straits.

Your problem is you see any time the liberals lose as a time you win. There is such a thing as a lose-lose scenario, and that is exactly where we've ended up. But your puppeteers tug the string, and you keep dancing right along. Oh well.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Your problem is you see any time the liberals lose as a time you win.

You keep trying to dodge the fact that none of this happens if the ACA never happens.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984