Page 135 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rheisia View Post
    What?

Ruled literally means law. That's outlined in the Constitution. And I'm pretty sure that it was decided because the Constitution allows Congress to levy taxes.

You're not actually required to buy insurance. You just have to pay a tax if you don't.

You're really not making any sense right now. And I can't even get into your communism argument because only like one country in the world with Universal Healthcare is Communist.
    The entire concept of "forced" government healthcare is completely communist. This gives the government total and complete control over your body, so much for that "It's my body" bullshit. Eat what we don't want you to eat? fuck you, pay me. You drive? fuck you, pay me. You don't get 8 hours of sleep a day? fuck you, pay me. Quit being a willing slave.

I really think this is mostly a problem of people not understanding what money is, especially how our money is backed. The value of the dollar is based upon our nations GDP, that is what is produced through our labors. This means when you and the other idiots, I'm trying not to be insulting (but you truly must be an idiot once you understand that our money is the blood, sweat and tears of your labors), say it's "just a fine".......no bitch you are stealing my labor I.E. slavery. Fuck the stupid bastards, let natural law work. Capable people should be left to learn from their own stupidity.

Last edited by Neveragain; 03-05-2018 at 09:28 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    "promote the general welfare"
    Insurance does not benefit the general welfare, it's basically gambling.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The entire concept of "forced" government healthcare is completely communist. This gives the government total and complete control over your body, so much for that "It's my body" bullshit. Eat what we don't want you to eat? fuck you, pay me. You drive? fuck you, pay me. You don't get 8 hours of sleep a day? fuck you, pay me. Quit being a willing slave.

I really think this is mostly a problem of people not understanding what money is, especially how are money is backed. The value of the dollar is based upon our nations GDP, that is what is produced through our labors. This means when you and the other idiots, I'm trying not to be insulting (but you truly must be an idiot once you understand that our money is the blood, sweat and tears of your labors), say it's "just a fine".......no bitch you are stealing my labor I.E. slavery. Fuck the stupid bastards, let natural law work. Capable people should be left to learn from their own stupidity.
    It's not based on GDP or the sweat of your labors. I don't think you understand this subject the way you think you do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's not based on GDP or the sweat of your labors. I don't think you understand this subject the way you think you do
    I have to use the "you're retarded" reply here.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I have to use the "you're retarded" reply here.
    You're the one chastising people here because they don't understand that the US dollar value is tied to GDP. You just don't know what you're talking about. You have an idea, but you don't really know, but you're acting like you know

6. Default

I really think this is mostly a problem of people not understanding what money is, especially how are money is backed. The value of the dollar is based upon our nations GDP, that is what is produced through our labors. This means when you and the other idiots, I'm trying not to be insulting (but you truly must be an idiot once you understand that our money is the blood, sweat and tears of your labors), say it's "just a fine".......no bitch you are stealing my labor I.E. slavery. Fuck the stupid bastards, let natural law work. Capable people should be left to learn from their own stupidity.
    I have to be honest- I don't think communism means what you think it means. And if this were communist then it wouldn't be something we mostly see in democracies. Also I'm not an economist but I do know enough to know that the value of the dollar isn't directly based on GDP. there's a reason why we have the Federal Reserve. And things like taxes do affect things like inflation which is directly related to the value of the dollar. That's not about GDP.

What's sort of funny though is that the whole "this is about the labor of the people, and we shouldn't be shaving anything off of that" was actually the basis of Marxism.
    Last edited by Rheisia; 03-05-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Insurance does not benefit the general welfare, it's basically gambling.
    People getting preventive treatment benefits the general welfare.
    Insurance encourages them to do that instead of waiting for catastrophic illness.
    Insurance promotes the general welfare.

Having less acute costs to worry about encourages people to keep less money in ready reserve, which helps the economy either via spending or investing.
    Insurance reduces the frequency of one type of acute cost.

Being more likely to get paid gives people more incentive to become a doctor.
    Insurance makes it more likely for doctors to get paid.

Obeying a law is not slavery.
    The purchase of any insurance in no way entails a commitment to any diet, means of transportation, or sleep pattern.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're the one chastising people here because they don't understand that the US dollar value is tied to GDP. You just don't know what you're talking about. You have an idea, but you don't really know, but you're acting like you know
    If we produced less, would the value of the dollar be greater or less?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

If we produced less, would the value of the dollar be greater or less?

For real GDP growth and CPI inflation since World War II, there is extremely low correlation.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    People getting preventive treatment benefits the general welfare.
    Insurance encourages them to do that instead of waiting for catastrophic illness.

Having less acute costs to worry about encourages people to keep less money in ready reserve, which helps the economy either via spending or investing.
    Insurance reduces the frequency of one type of acute cost.

Being more likely to get paid gives people more incentive to become a doctor.
    Insurance makes it more likely for doctors to get paid.

The purchase of any insurance in no way entails a commitment to any diet, means of transportation, or sleep pattern.
    The same could be said about any need.

Laws are simply the removal of an individuals free will. Taking my money (which I get through my labor) to punish me for not purchasing protection is not a just law.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984