Page 130 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 30801201281291301311321401802306301130 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...202925334.html

The question you should now be asking yourself is "self, why did I not hear or see anything about this? Who benefited from me not doing so?"
    I just assumed they were preparing to provide backup in case there’s another school shooting, since the cops don’t seem to be able to handle it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I hate to say it but it's his base. The 33%; vast majority of which are older white males who considers Trump their 'white savior'; he'll kick out those Mexicans, slap women back to the kitchen, and set the world as it was ! Trump is that last hail mary pass for what is their meaningless, miserable failure lives; while in fact if they just stopped playing Gemstone and actually focused they would've been happier. #SAD
    The media bends over backwards to not offend the trump voter. They lionize the dude who wrote the book on hillbilly unhappiness, pander to the "working class" coal country dipshits and constantly try to explain why trump won. The reality is that his win is simple. He appealed to racists and the country is racist as fuck. Trump supporters are racists. Obama's election unnerved them and this is the "whitelash". There's no mystery here. Just racism

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The media bends over backwards to not offend the trump voter. They lionize the dude who wrote the book on hillbilly unhappiness, pander to the "working class" coal country dipshits and constantly try to explain why trump won. The reality is that his win is simple. He appealed to racists and the country is racist as fuck. Trump supporters are racists. Obama's election unnerved them and this is the "whitelash". There's no mystery here. Just racism
    You’re the most racist person I’ve ever met.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah haha...AHHHHHHHH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This is great. Quoted for retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You’re the most racist person I’ve ever met.
    And trump is the least racist person you've ever met. You just proved my point in a roundabout way.

And trump is the least racist person you've ever met. You just proved my point in a roundabout way.
    ...no...no, he didn't. But you just keep on doing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    ...no...no, he didn't. But you just keep on doing you.
    You're proving the point too. Like Donald you're hypersensitive about your racism. Just recognize. Its the first step in dealing with it.

Blog Entries

You're proving the point too. Like Donald you're hypersensitive about your racism. Just recognize. Its the first step in dealing with it.
    You're proving the point too. Like Liberals you're hypersensitive about your racism. Just recognize. It's the first step in dealing with it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're proving the point too. Like Liberals you're hypersensitive about your racism. Just recognize. It's the first step in dealing with it.
    Ya, I'm sensitive about it for sure. Its 150 years aince the civil war and we're still racist as fuck.

Ya, I'm sensitive about it for sure. Its 150 years aince the civil war and we're still racist as fuck.
    Speak for yourself you ignorant tard.