Page 1144 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 14464410441094113411421143114411451146 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,440 of 11518

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Re: the grasping as straws comment.

Trump made 200K selling plastic straws off his website in the past couple of days, as a big middle finger to environmentalists. Literally sold out.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...RoCx5sQAvD_BwE
    Just to add to this. Trump is a marketing genius. He sells 10 straws for 15 bucks. Has MAGA dog collars and leashes, swimsuits, hats, eyeglass holders, all the shit you can think of made in China. Like him or not, you gotta respect his ability to make a buck.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

2. Default

3. Default

Fucking genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

Fucking genius.
    I might have to buy that shirt.

Muellers Testimony lasted 3 hours and that was just the first question.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Muellers Testimony lasted 3 hours and that was just the first question.

Democrats on this Sundays political round tables "Mueller was not of sound mind to hold these investigations, we need to open another investigation."

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Given his performance yesterday.. it's painfully obvious that Mueller wasn't in charge of the investigation and was used as a "Here is a Republican, leading the investigation! Mueller is above reproach!" type of figurehead.

So... even with the investigation being run by "12 Angry Democrats"... still no collusion.. still no obstruction..

I certainly hope that there is an in depth investigation of the investigators now. How was this investigation started, why.. and who was leading it.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Mark Levin is saying he thinks Mueller is in the early stages of dementia based on his performance at the hearing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Mark Levin is saying he thinks Mueller is in the early stages of dementia based on his performance at the hearing.
    I like Mark Levin but he isn't qualified to make that assessment.

Still, something isn't right given Mueller's performance yesterday. Whether Mueller really wasn't in charge, he is in the early stages of dementia, some combination of these two factors, or another issue entirely, I certainly don't know. I agree with Parkbandit - there needs to be an investigation of the investigators.
    Last edited by Candor; 07-25-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I like Mark Levin but he isn't qualified to make that assessment.

Still, something isn't right here. Whether Mueller really wasn't in charge, he is in the early stages of dementia, or something else, I don't know. I agree with Parkbandit - there needs to be an investigation of the investigators.
    He said the guy is showing what he thought were symptoms of it. He is qualified to make observations. Mueller definitely came across as someone that had something going on., I thought he looked extremely tired and seemed forgetful. He was having to be told, constantly, to speak into the microphone. He has something with him.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam