Page 1143 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 143643104310931133114111421143114411451153 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You don't understand. He shook hands with Vladimir Putin! You know who else was named Vlad? DRACULA.
    i think dracula is a pretty cool guy. eh impales ottoman turks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    i think dracula is a pretty cool guy. eh impales ottoman turks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    I'm with you. I also think the Devil, conceptually, is pretty cool. He punishes the wicked, why do people think he's evil? He PUNISHES evil.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

Re: the grasping as straws comment.

Trump made 200K selling plastic straws off his website in the past couple of days, as a big middle finger to environmentalists. Literally sold out.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...RoCx5sQAvD_BwE
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 07-24-2019 at 05:46 PM.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    It’s either jail or he seeks asylum in Russia. One of the two.
    I mean.. you've been spot on so far............................................... .............

You'll excuse me if I just laugh at you and your flaming TDS...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I think KL is giving a go at Backs champion status.
    He doesn't stand a chance against BacKKKlash.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He doesn't stand a chance against BacKKKlash.
    He definitely has to pick his game up to compete but with just a little more effort he could be a serious contender.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm with you. I also think the Devil, conceptually, is pretty cool. He punishes the wicked, why do people think he's evil? He PUNISHES evil.
    Dante's Inferno will be 700 years old next year.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I think KL is giving a go at Backs champion status.
    He is Macguyver. He is just saying stupid shit to rile people up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by time4retard View Post
    At this point, does anyone here actually think Trump is totally innocent? The constant, glaring lies, the non-stop attacks on the media/Mueller/Intelligence Community, the attempts to scale back Russian sanctions/appointment of people friendly with the Russians to key positions/endless praise for Putin/zeal with which his campaign jumped on Russia's offer to help them win after swearing for months that such a program never existed/the decade or so of strong financial ties to Russia and its Oligarchs/the attacks on NATO... Dear God I could keep going for pages with stuff.

Does anyone have any other explanation for all of this aside from collusion and cover up?
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When you need to take a dump, read through this thread with time4retard's comments. It's hilarious.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Re: the grasping as straws comment.

Trump made 200K selling plastic straws off his website in the past couple of days, as a big middle finger to environmentalists. Literally sold out.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...RoCx5sQAvD_BwE
    Just to add to this. Trump is a marketing genius. He sells 10 straws for 15 bucks. Has MAGA dog collars and leashes, swimsuits, hats, eyeglass holders, all the shit you can think of made in China. Like him or not, you gotta respect his ability to make a buck.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal