Page 1092 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 92592992104210821090109110921093109411021142 ... LastLast
Results 10,911 to 10,920 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Dude, give it up already. Holy fucking shit. This is beyond sad even by Androidpk standards.
    Someone's mad that the report doesn't exonerate Trump... fucking titty baby

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Someone's mad that the report doesn't exonerate Trump... fucking titty baby
    You're right, my bad. I'm sure any day now the FBI is going to break down the White House's front door and carry Trump away while shouting in his face "We are arresting you for the crime of not being exonerated!"

When the AG flat out says in plain English that the 2 year long investigation did not find that Trump's administration or anyone associated with it colluded with Russia it's kind of hard to claim this isn't a victory for Trump and a flat out loss for all of his detractors, but Androidpk needs some loving tonight so he's gotta act extra special to catch the eye of time4fun.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-24-2019 at 04:15 PM.

3. Default

Just a reminder that the commander in chief Trumplethinskin was too much of a pussy to sit down for an interview with Mueller.

Hillary voluntarily sat with the FBI and was also questioned by 10+ hours by Congress.

2800 subpoenas
    500 witnesses
    500 search warrants
    230 communications records
    50 phone traps
    13 foreign govt intel requests

And not even a hint of collusion between anyone associated with Trump's campaign found.

Almost as if the past 2 years was just a wild witch hunt and some people's lives were ruined for bogus process crimes investigating something that didn't need to be investigated in the first place.

Just a reminder that the commander in chief Trumplethinskin was too much of a pussy to sit down for an interview with Mueller.

Hillary voluntarily sat with the FBI and was also questioned by 10+ hours by Congress.

Hillary didn't do that shit as president. Are you really this dumb you think she would have done all of that as president? Come on. We all know you want to be Hillary's lover now but there's no need to be extra stupid while doing so.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-24-2019 at 04:22 PM.

5. Default

You're right, my bad. I'm sure any day now the FBI is going to break down the White House's front door and carry Trump away while shouting in his face "We are arresting you for the crime of not being exonerated!"

When the AG flat out says in plain English that the 2 year long investigation did not find that Trump's administration or anyone associated with it colluded with Russia it's kind of hard to claim this isn't a victory for Trump and a flat out loss for all of his detractors, but Androidpk needs some loving tonight so he's gotta act extra special to catch the eye of time4fun.
    Because of the SCO Trump is now an unindicted co-conspirator in at least 2 felony charges and now the report says the investigation DID NOT exonerate Trump and there are still 15+ criminal investigations against him.. Keep being delusional though

6. Default

2800 subpoenas
    500 witnesses
    500 search warrants
    230 communications records
    50 phone traps
    13 foreign govt intel requests

And not even a hint of collusion between anyone associated with Trump's campaign found.

Almost as if the past 2 years was just a wild witch hunt and some people's lives were ruined for bogus process crimes investigating something that didn't need to be investigated in the first place.
    Even Barr said it was a legitimate investigation and Mueller conducted it very professionally and that the report does not exonerate Trump

Even Barr said it was a legitimate investigation and Mueller conducted it very professionally and that the report does not exonerate Trump
    It was a legitimate investigation as in it wasn't illegal.

I knew this day would come when the Mueller investigation came back with nothing and you would completely lose your mind but I guess I never expected you to be this dumb about it. It's quite a sight to behold. Please, continue with the meltdown. I'm going to give others a chance to laugh at you. Maybe even Back will make an appearance to say how unhinged you're sounding.

8. Default

It was a legitimate investigation as in it wasn't illegal.

I knew this day would come when the Mueller investigation came back with nothing and you would completely lose your mind but I guess I never expected you to be this dumb about it. It's quite a sight to behold. Please, continue with the meltdown. I'm going to give others a chance to laugh at you. Maybe even Back will make an appearance to say how unhinged you're sounding.
    Keep ignoring the fact that the investigation is now the reason why the president of the United States is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felony crimes and there are still 17 ongoing criminal investigations on multiple aspects of his presidency. Your meltdown is predictable and sad as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    It’s over, Mueller had the ability to bring indictments he chose not to; meaning there’s insufficient evidence. POTUS.
    Except for the justice department directive indicating you cannot indict a sitting president. Specifically the Attorney's General states his and his deputy's opinion is there is not enough evidence to warrant an indictment, setting aside the fact it couldn't be done to begin with.

Androidpk is clinging tighter to his conviction hopes and dreams than Hillary voters to the popular vote. Sad really. Don't worry there pk, I am sure time4analplay will cheer you up later with a good pegging and trying out a brand new, fully charges 20v vibrator with a 6AH Lithium Ion battery to make you forget your short comings and remind you of your place.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie