Page 1091 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 91591991104110811089109010911092109311011141 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,910 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I didn't realize Androidpk had new marching orders already.

Androidpk2018: Mueller is going to arrest Trump and all of his criminal kids!!!
    Androidpk2019: LOL! Obviously Mueller isn't going to arrest Trump and his criminal kids, that was never the plan! LOL! Clearly SDNY and DCAG is going to arrest Trump and his criminal kids!

Come on, Androidpk. Surely just getting a job and paying your own bills is easier than making a fool out of yourself on the internet 24/7 and taking it up the ass by industrial sized dildos every night.
    This is all correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    There are still 17 other investigations against Trump, you may still get your wish yet.
    Give it up already you giant soy bitch.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Russian troops have arrived in Venezuela. I wonder when far leftists are going to march in the streets demanding Russians stop interfering with Venezuela's domestic affairs? Or do they just march when they think the big ol' mean US is going to do the same?

The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
    Normally I would say that's gotta sting, but I see Androidpk has already moved on and is insisting it's other crimes that are going to bring down Trump. Because apparently these past two years of him saying it's already been proven that Trump colluded and obstructed justice was just for show, he knew all along it was these "other" crimes that were going to bring down Trump.

5. Default

Russian troops have been in Venezuela since January...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Normally I would say that's gotta sting, but I see Androidpk has already moved on and is insisting it's other crimes that are going to bring down Trump. Because apparently these past two years of him saying it's already been proven that Trump colluded and obstructed justice was just for show, he knew all along it was these "other" crimes that were going to bring down Trump.
    Congress hasn't even been briefed yet.. care to share your source?

Congress hasn't even been briefed yet.. care to share your source?
    Washington Post, your favorite newspaper!

Second paragraph even:

“The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election,” the four-page summary by Attorney General William P. Barr said.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-24-2019 at 04:08 PM.

8. Default

The Department of Justice “determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement.”

“The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

Wow - no collusion found.

SHOCKER

The Department of Justice “determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement.”

“The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”
    Dude, give it up already. Holy fucking shit. This is beyond sad even by Androidpk standards.