Page 1048 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 48548948998103810461047104810491050105810981148 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,480 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Not really difficult at all to quote what someone else says.
    You're trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You're trying too hard.
    You never try at all, so there is balance.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    tgo thinks congressional oversight is a laughable spectacle now... why do you hate our democracy so much?
    Our government as a whole is a laughable spectacle. Why single out one aspect of it?
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Our government as a whole is a laughable spectacle. Why single out one aspect of it?
    PK is extremely retarded.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    PK is extremely retarded.
    This is correct.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    This has been crystal clear since inception. The alternative is that the special council has let a russian agent run the most powerful country in the world for over two years. Mueller will find nothing. The overreach by Adam Shit and Cummings on his face will be JUST like the overreach of the Ken Starr investigation. It's gonna boomerang on Dems like a three rope cumshot on Stormy Daniels face.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Why are you quoting an article from 2018 that is referencing the state of a pre-Mueller investigation in 2017 to draw conclusions about what March 2019 Mueller knows?

Also, it seems clear that you haven't been paying much attention to the news. There's enough publicly available information at this point to demonstrate clear collusion.

During the campaign, Trump was pursuing a Trump Tower Moscow deal that stood to make him $300 million- the project included a $50m Penthouse bribe that was being given to Vladimir Putin.

While that was going on, Russia was working actively to help Trump win the campaign through various means.

Meanwhile, Trump was actively lying about the existence of the Moscow project while simultaneously praising Putin and trying to convince the American people that Russia was not actively interfering with the election (going as far as to denounce our Intelligence community)- despite having first-hand knowledge **from the Russian government** that they were doing just that.

We also know that while the Trump Tower Moscow deal was being negotiated with the Russian government, the highest levels of the Trump campaign were meeting with representatives of the Russian government offering dirt on their opponent in the form of illegally hacked emails (which they also lied about) and were in touch- via an intermediary- with Wikileaks to track the release of the hacked emails- a HUGE trove of which was released within hours of the Access Hollywood tape. Trump also lied about that.

Finally, the first thing Trump did when he got into office was to try to roll back Russian sanctions- which, by the way- impacted his Trump Tower Moscow project- which would have given Putin his primary foreign policy goal. This is in addition to Trump's attacks on NATO as a candidate, and the work his campaign- inexplicably- did to water down pro-Uktraining language in the GOP Platform during the convention- reportedly one of the only policy pieces his campaign got involved in. These were Putin's other top foreign policy objectives.

If you want to continue to argue that there is no clear evidence of collusion, feel free. But you're going to need to provide an alternative explanation for everything above.
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-04-2019 at 09:41 PM.

8. Default

Why are you quoting an article from 2018 that is referencing the state of a pre-Mueller investigation in 2017 to draw conclusions about what March 2019 Mueller knows?

Also, it seems clear that you haven't been paying much attention to the news. There's enough publicly available information at this point to demonstrate clear collusion.

During the campaign, Trump was pursuing a Trump Tower Moscow deal that stood to make him $300 million- the project included a $50m Penthouse bribe that was being given to Vladimir Putin.

While that was going on, Russia was working actively to help Trump win the campaign through various means.

Meanwhile, Trump was actively lying about the existence of the Moscow project while simultaneously praising Putin and trying to convince the American people that Russia was not actively interfering with the election (going as far as to denounce our Intelligence community)- despite having first-hand knowledge **from the Russian government** that they were doing just that.

We also know that while the Trump Tower Moscow deal was being negotiated with the Russian government, the highest levels of the Trump campaign were meeting with representatives of the Russian government offering dirt on their opponent in the form of illegally hacked emails (which they also lied about) and were in touch- via an intermediary- with Wikileaks to track the release of the hacked emails- a HUGE trove of which was released within hours of the Access Hollywood tape.

Finally, the first thing Trump did when he got into office was to try to roll back Russian sanctions- which, by the way- impacted his Trump Tower Moscow project.

If you want to continue to argue that there is no clear evidence of collusion, feel free. But you're going to need to provide an alternative explanation for everything above.
    If the above is true, why do we have a Russian mole in the white house and not federal fuck you in the ass slamtown?
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

I changed my mind that time4fun's nonsense is a nice change of pace of just Androidpk humiliating himself with every post.

At least Androidpk changes it up from time to time. He'll contradict himself in a span of a couple of posts, he'll engage in "NOU!", he'll pull a cwolff and just quote random dumb things people say on Twitter as if it means anything, he'll act smart and end up making himself look like an idiot, he'll rage.

time4fun just has one mode: "I am so incredibly smart and if you disagree with me then you are so incredibly dumb, because how can you disagree with me when I'm so incredibly smart?"

It gets boring after like 3 posts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I changed my mind that time4fun's nonsense is a nice change of pace of just Androidpk humiliating himself with every post.

At least Androidpk changes it up from time to time. He'll contradict himself in a span of a couple of posts, he'll engage in "NOU!", he'll pull a cwolff and just quote random dumb things people say on Twitter as if it means anything, he'll act smart and end up making himself look like an idiot, he'll rage.

time4fun just has one mode: "I am so incredibly smart and if you disagree with me then you are so incredibly dumb, because how can you disagree with me when I'm so incredibly smart?"

It gets boring after like 3 posts.
    Funny how you didn't reference a single thing in the post.

It's almost like you're intentionally refraining from having to acknowledge the facts and their implications because it would shatter your current worldview.

Either be an adult and engage with the facts, or go play with your friends outside like the other children.

Let me sum this up one more time for you: Trump was lying about a $300m Moscow real estate deal that was going on during the campaign, and that deal included a $50m bribe to Putin personally while Russia was actively working to get Trump elected (which Trump was trying to hide from the American people), and Trump was actively working to give Putin all of his major foreign policy objectives.

Please explain to the class how all of these things are totally unrelated to each other, and how this doesn't look exactly like what collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia would look like.
    Last edited by time4fun; 03-04-2019 at 09:54 PM.