Page 1045 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 45545945995103510431044104510461047105510951145 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,450 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Congressional oversight, it's right there in the Constitution. You should give it a read.
    Really? Can you point specifically to the point in the Constitution where this committee is named?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Really? Can you point specifically to the point in the Constitution where this committee is named?
    I think time4fun already said it best:

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Candidly, PK and Tgo both have the reading comprehension and reasoning skills of a cocker spaniel
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-28-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    While it is considered to be an implied power- it's still stemming very clearly and obviously from what's in the Constitution.

Advise and consent, impeachment, and the necessary and proper clauses are all clear examples of Congressional oversight authority. Just because something wasn't explicitly enumerated doesn't mean it's not very clearly in the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    2+5 = 7, the number of Supreme Court Justices!
    And a follow up "NOU!"

Again, well played.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think time4fun already said it best:
    That was before she employed him to test out the newest and biggest dildo strapons.

Now time4fun tells Androidpk that they are best friends and Androidpk complies like a good little bitch.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

That was before she employed him to test out the newest and biggest dildo strapons.

Now time4fun tells Androidpk that they are best friends and Androidpk complies like a good little bitch.
    But the funny part is she said it just a few posts ago. Like she wanted to insult me and decided to throw Androidpk under the bus at the same time.

7. Default

And a follow up "NOU!"

Again, well played.
    Yes, yes, I know you're quite embarrassed about this one.. Spending a decade+ trolling in the PC's politics folder and yet you don't even know how many judges are on the Supreme Court. What's even sadder is supposedly SCOTUS judges are the only reason why you picked Trump and continue to support him. So important to you and yet you have no clue.. How utterly... sad this is for you :/

8. Default

cowards

Exactly this. Never before has a hearing used a witness who was just convicted of lying to that same body to get legitimate information. It was nothing but a political circus for political reasons.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    This is correct.
    ROFLMAO

God you people will believe anything as long as it sounds like something you want to be true.

I know that the GOP Reps who were doing their best to ignore the very real evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the sitting President kept saying over and over again "This has never happened!", but it's actually happened several times. Like during Nixon's Watergate scandal, for example.

Stop being pathetic, mindless little parrots who consume a diet of politically-motivated garbage