Page 1042 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 42542942992103210401041104210431044105210921142 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,420 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    tgo thinks congressional oversight is a laughable spectacle now... why do you hate our democracy so much?
    God you're stupid.

I think it's fair to say you've embarrassed yourself enough for one day :/
    Stop projecting. It’s stale and time to move onto something new.

Perhaps a job would be a good place to start.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

tgo thinks congressional oversight is a laughable spectacle now... why do you hate our democracy so much?
    Why do you hate masturbating women so much?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"Congressional oversight." I haven't laughed this hard in a few days. Thanks, Androidpk. I can always count on your utter stupidity and depravity to cheer me up.

5. Default

Yes, that's what it's called, that's one of Congress' functions. I know you and parkbandit are really confused about how government works but that's okay, maybe you guys can take a couple of community college classes on the subject together!

Yes, that's what it's called, that's one of Congress' functions.
    One of Congress' functions is to bring in someone who is literally going to jail in a few weeks for lying to them before so everyone can hear him call the president a racist and a bigot?

Today I learned.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    Repubs going after Cohen, for further perjury. We seriously need term limits and IQ tests for these idiots.
    Oh they know exactly what they're doing. It's not about the perjury.

It's witness intimidation.

They're sending a message to potential witnesses who are thinking of volunteering to testify: we're going to make it as dangerous as possible for you if you do.

Oh they know exactly what they're doing. It's not about the perjury.

It's witness intimidation.

They're sending a message to potential witnesses who are thinking of volunteering to testify: we're going to make it as dangerous as possible for you if you do.
    Is anyone else laughing at time4fun actually defending Cohen now? This is why I log onto the PC everyday. Laughing at people like Androidpk and time4fun relieves so much stress.

9. Default

Cohen just finished up with the House Intelligence Committee and he'll be going back next Wednesday for even more questions. Schiff says his transcript will be released at some point after the 2nd session. They also announced Felix Sater will be brought in on March 14th regarding the Trump Tower deal for Moscow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    One of Congress' functions is to bring in someone who is literally going to jail in a few weeks for lying to them before so everyone can hear him call the president a racist and a bigot?

Today I learned.
    Congressional oversight, it's right there in the Constitution. You should give it a read.