Page 817 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Butt boy is a harmful term, according to Ashlianna. You posted the little edit there, I made sure to snag the date and time, calling Tgo a butt boy. An inexcusable term that harms people. Ashlianna was willing to address Tgo. I'm asking if she's willing to address you on the same grounds.

I thought it was pretty straightforward.
    I see Ashliana's blatant sarcasm went flying over your head

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Uhh, the part where that was the CIA's original stance, which Clinton relied on. Doubling down over and over again on you not having read anything on the topic.... doesn't actually constitute an argument. Are you asking to be simultaneously educated on the topic and have your nonsensical non-points debunked?

Regardless of what you intended, the only thing that deserves laughter is you being too spectacularly retarded to understand that your stance has been undercut even by Republican hacks who were forced to clear her of any supposed wrongdoing -- that reflects only on you. Your willful ignorance doesn't constitute an argument.

If you'd read it, you wouldn't be sitting here saying "tell me more about what's in the report."
    You didn’t read it either. You just linked some 37 page wall of text all like “here you go here’s proof!” knowing that nobody is going to waste time reading all that bs.

But since you seem to be claiming you have read it, feel free to shut me down by quoting the relevant part(s) that blame Benghazi on a Youtube video and directing me to which page(s) it’s found on.

Should only take you seconds, since you should already know precisely where it says that and all. Right?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Cwolff was stripped of his title when he lost the will to defend it. time4fun was named champion and is currently looking for a challenger. The current rankings are:

1) Ashliana - It’s really stepped up in cwolff’s absence. Has decent stamina, but uses the same tired combinations over and over and over again.. which is easy to defend again. It’s main strength is it’s ability to bore the shit out of anyone until they just give up and walk away.

2) Androidpk (2018) - Another one that has stepped up his game as of late. He’a very difficult to coach because he’s lazy, but he’s crafty and when the ref’s back is turned, he has no morals and nothing is off limits. Usually has to borrow stuff to get into the ring, but he’s not above hair pulling and biting as long as he isn’t caught.

3) Shaft - His meltdown has been fun to watch over the last 2 years, but his major weakness is inconsistency. Strong at times, then he’s nonexistent. If he wants to be champion, he needs to stay engaged.

4) Backlash - The People’s Champion has returned! Strong showing on Drunk Tuesday, but he just needs quantity. As the past champion, he knows what it takes to win and if he puts forth some effort, can easily leap over the other contenders.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I wonder who composed it.
    Kranar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Yeah but which one? Not Rudy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Lawyer McLawyerstein
    It’s GSLawyer you nubs.

Oh my god! That's awful! As the arbiter of all things LGBT, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I now hate MSNBC. How could I have been so blind, ignoring this joke, compared to conservative sources giving uncritical platforms to far-right zealots for decades?

Thank you for showing me the light -- it's not the right to blame, despite having campaigned tirelessly against equal rights and having donated untold millions of dollars fighting them, but the left, who campaigned tirelessly for equal rights and donated untold millions for them.

The term "butt boy" is incredibly hurtful -- evoking decades, if not centuries, of painful memories where that term has been used to denigrate queer Americans.

Mika should be tarred and feathered. Pilloried, even.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun’s butt boy View Post
    ok
    Last edited by Methais; 12-13-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    SHAFT

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    SHAFT
    Now THIS is the type of stupidity you need to climb up in the ranks!

Stay engaged.

Stay triggered.

Continue the meltdown.

I'm in your corner.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You didn’t read it either.
    I did read it, when it was originally released.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You just linked some 37 page wall of text all like “here you go here’s proof!” knowing that nobody is going to waste time reading all that bs.
    The report's fundamental conclusions are very short, and reflect what I said.. considering I directly quoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But since you seem to be claiming you have read it, feel free to shut me down by quoting the relevant part(s) that blame Benghazi on a Youtube video and directing me to which page(s) it’s found on.

Should only take you seconds, since you should already know precisely where it says that and all. Right?
    I already did. You've demonstrated, repeatedly, that you couldn't read (or comprehend) two short sentences.

Your refusal to read anything about the incident you apparently found so outrageous.... doesn't constitute an argument on your part. You're doubling down on something you know next to nothing about, then going "SEE? I don't know anything about it! I'm fairly certain I should be outraged, because some Republican told me to be! No, not the Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee who wasted millions of dollars to produce a report that CLEARED the administration! The ones that know as little as I do!"

Spectacularly convincing, Methais.

Oh my god! That's awful! As the arbiter of all things LGBT, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I now hate MSNBC. How could I have been so blind, ignoring this joke, compared to conservative sources giving uncritical platforms to far-right zealots for decades?

Thank you for showing me the light -- it's not the right to blame, despite having campaigned tirelessly against equal rights and having donated untold millions of dollars fighting them, but the left, who campaigned tirelessly for equal rights and donated untold millions for them.

The term "butt boy" is incredibly hurtful -- evoking decades, if not centuries, of painful memories where that term has been used to denigrate queer Americans.

Mika should be tarred and feathered. Pilloried, even.
    Take it easy, Butt Boy.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.