Page 119 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 19691091171181191201211291692196191119 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yeah, 2 or 3 butthurt angry old men with fragile masculinity issues who have a desperate need to talk shit about other people to feel better about themselves is not really a measure of anything more than their own issues.
    What is there to be butthurt about? The only butthurt that’s been happening here has been coming from you, time4pk, manpursewolff, and Necro. Though Necro has mostly been having conversations with his alts so that probably doesn’t count.

Seriously though, what is it that you think we’re butthurt over?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Trolls gonna troll.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Libertarians get lumped in with the right wingers because they're economically conservative and their support for social issues tends to only go as far as the things that personally affect them, hence "state's rights". +1 on the mean streak though, that's something I've noticed too.
    A lot of libertarians are bitter over the 2012 election, after 2012 I stopped getting involved. Ron Paul was to the Republicans what Bernie Sanders was/is to the Democrat party. Just wait till the start of the next presidential election, Bernie/x-Bernie supporters will be rabid.

The more I think about it, I can totally see the Democrats running Oprah and her winning.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-26-2018 at 10:02 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yeah, 2 or 3 butthurt angry old men with fragile masculinity issues who have a desperate need to talk shit about other people to feel better about themselves is not really a measure of anything more than their own issues.
    And just when Androidpk and cwolff are jockeying for the Dumbest Poster in a Thread Award.. in pops Backlash to put them back in their place.

Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Oh the big O will guaranteed win. If anything Donald Trump has proven that this "democracy" is just some inane popularity contest. Although I originally was disgusted by the Founding Fathers adding in clauses limiting voting to the educated and land owning, slowly I'm beginning to realize their wisdom.
    It's not a popularity contest.. if it was, your girl Hillary would be President.

Blog Entries

You can put me on the record. If the Democrats run Oprah, she will be our next president.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Peggy Bundy types would stampede the voting booths and shit, it would be a shit storm of a landslide.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You can put me on the record. If the Democrats run Oprah, she will be our next president.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    FINALLY found some actual footage of PB!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trolls gonna troll.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible