Page 499 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549599999 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Did you skip the first sentence of my post? What other president has thrown the US military and intelligence community under the bus like this?
    You might have to grab some crayons and draw a picture for him so he can understand.

The fact that Trump said he believes Putin over the unanimous findings of the US law enforcement and intelligence communities should be shocking to you. You can't defend it, so you have to whatabout a bunch of unrelated things. If you really stand by Trump, you should be able to back up his position instead of relying on deflection to avoid explaining what happened.
    All you have to do is look at Comey, Page and Strzok and realize that there are people in positions of power that are doing "investigations" with a complete political bias... not sure how you can blame President Trump for questioning any investigation they are involved in.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

LMAO....Saw this on twitter:

CNN Producer: “We won’t be able to find a Republican dumb enough to defend Trump on his Putin meeting.”

CNN Production Assistant: “Sir, we’ve got Rand Paul on the line.”

CNN Producer: “Well, actually...”

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    All you have to do is look at Comey, Page and Strzok and realize that there are people in positions of power that are doing "investigations" with a complete political bias... not sure how you can blame President Trump for questioning any investigation they are involved in.
    Dan Coats was appointed by Trump as his hand-picked Director of National Intelligence. He released a statement today reaffirming that Russian meddled in the 2016 election and continues "their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy".

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...from-dni-coats

Are you trying to dismiss intelligence vetted by a top Trump appointee as a deep state plot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Did you skip the first sentence of my post? What other president has thrown the US military and intelligence community under the bus like this?
    Throw the US military under the bus? Give me a break.

Also you should probably read actual quotes of what he said and not just read headlines shoved down your throat.

This was Trump's response to that question:

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be."

That's not exactly "throwing the US military and intelligence community under the bus."

Sure, maybe Trump should have been more of a meanie head to Putin. Okay. So what should I be "shaken" about now? In what way? Do you have an answer or has your news program not got around to that part of the outrage yet?

Also since I'm answering your questions why don't you try answering some of mine, specifically why didn't you care when Obama's decisions resulted in the deaths of innocent people and he gave one of our worst enemies billions of dollars and gave their economy a boost? If you need time to watch reruns of Rachel Maddow I'll understand.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-16-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Jonathan Lemire straight up asked him: "Who do you believe?" and he said:

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. . . . I have confidence in both parties.”

So he believes Putin and doesn't see any reason why our foreign adversary would attempt to meddle in our internal affairs.

Then he literally brought up Hillary's emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Blog Entries

Obama announces withdraw date, throwing the military under the bus.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Jonathan Lemire straight up asked him: "Who do you believe?" and he said:

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. . . . I have confidence in both parties.”

So he believes Putin and doesn't see any reason why our foreign adversary would attempt to meddle in our internal affairs.

Then he literally brought up Hillary's emails.
    So saying I have confidence in both parties is straight up throwing the US military and US intelligence under the bus and I should be "shaken" by this because Trump is going to sell the US to Putin for the rights to build a Trump Tower in Russia. Did I miss anything?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    LMAO....Saw this on twitter:

CNN Producer: “We won’t be able to find a Republican dumb enough to defend Trump on his Putin meeting.”

CNN Production Assistant: “Sir, we’ve got Rand Paul on the line.”

CNN Producer: “Well, actually...”
    Rand is absolutely honest in his statements.

Sadly the Democrat party has lost it's fucking mind and wants to play silent treatment with our adversaries.

Should Kennedy not have met with Krushchev after we got busted with the U2 incident?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-16-2018 at 08:32 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984