Page 1080 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 805809801030107010781079108010811082109011301180 ... LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You realize everytime you post "Lawyered", you are giving homage to Androidpk and the time he tried (and failed) to get a lawyer to force Kranar to give him Methais' IP address?

Well done.

ETA: LAWYERED
    Well clearly I now have to bust out my Psychology terms.

In a double-blind study, heuristically speaking, collectivism and groupthink overcome ones ability to differentiate between reality and imagination. Thus, your lawyered is overcome by my psychodynamics sublimation.

Psychoed.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    obiter dictum. ad-hominem (TM pending). (online) Lawyered.
    I see your edgelord classes are paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    (online) pro-bono Lawyered.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I see your edgelord classes are paying off.

Translation: It greatly upsets me that yet another person here thinks I'm a worthless pile of shit, which means the percentage here of people that think I'm garbage remains at 100%. I am very very upset by this. Someone get me a dildo quick.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2019 at 10:25 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

You can be sure that Trump will pardon himself and members of his family. In fact, you should expect it to be a recurring issue in the 2020 presidential campaign. Even if there are no indictments against Trump or members of his family, he will be pressed during the 2020 campaign to pledge that he will not pardon himself or members of his family. The pledge would be worth nothing. He will definitely pardon himself and his oldest son and possibly one or two other members of his family regardless of whether or not there are indictments. The pardon will be a broad blanked pardon of crimes, whether charged or uncharged. If there are no indictments, he will wait until after the 2020 election, and it won't matter whether or not he is reelected.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    You can be sure that Trump will pardon himself and members of his family. In fact, you should expect it to be a recurring issue in the 2020 presidential campaign. Even if there are no indictments against Trump or members of his family, he will be pressed during the 2020 campaign to pledge that he will not pardon himself or members of his family. The pledge would be worth nothing. He will definitely pardon himself and his oldest son and possibly one or two other members of his family regardless of whether or not there are indictments. The pardon will be a broad blanked pardon of crimes, whether charged or uncharged. If there are no indictments, he will wait until after the 2020 election, and it won't matter whether or not he is reelected.
    Shut up Fallen. Your gimmick is even gayer than you are.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME JUST LIKE IT WAS REALLY IT EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sources familiar with the probe believe there are no more indictments expected.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/letter-deputy-attorney-general-rod-rosenstein-offers-potential/story?id=61847216

Can you imagine the collective meltdown of all the soy latte beta males here if this is true?

In before Androidpk claims that's what he was saying all along.... :jerkoff:
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-21-2019 at 09:56 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    You can be sure that Trump will pardon himself and members of his family.
    If I was Trump, this is how I'd roll. First, I'd invest all my money in antidepressant, tampon and tissue companies. Then I'd get in the rose garden and be like Oprah. "You get a pardon, you get a pardon. Fuck it, I'm gonna pardon myself before you even charge me." Then, he's going to invent an presidential power to umbrella pardon his family, rich business partners and old white men. Then watch as all the snowflake soyboy manbun half men and TDS fools completely lose their shit.

Then I'd instruct American farmers to water their fields with gatorade and appoint Terry Crews as my successor.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

10. Default

WaPo is reporting that Mueller has submitted his report to AG Barr.