Page 1141 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 141641104110911131113911401141114211431151 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Has this heated up yet?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Has this heated up yet?
    A watched investigation never indicts.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Has this heated up yet?
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...n-Cooling-Down
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    In other news... Trump found employment for yet another person, even in the #METOO environment. Man, he's got the economy on FIRE.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/08/billy...-tape-scandal/
    COME ON PEOPLE

BILLY BUSH IS EMPLOYED AGAIN!!!111
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    COME ON PEOPLE

BILLY BUSH IS EMPLOYED AGAIN!!!111
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I see now why Mueller was fighting against testifying.

He didn't do himself any favors today
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

He knew, without just flat out lying or blatantly showing his very substantial political bias and cover up that he would wreck his reputation, which he has done and would liekly kill dems hopes for defeating Trump and kill a lot of their hopes for re-election, which he has done. Nadler is a political hack and an amateur at political maneuvers, he was a prosecutor, they tend to go after things like a bulldozer and he was known for that so he has blundered his way into sinking dems hopes for 2020 and likely handed the house back to the repubs again with a solid majority. Mueller isn't nearly as stupid as Nadler and he knew what was going to happen and sure enough, it did. And with the allowing his testimony and explicit directions on testimony, Barr served him up on a silver platter so that he is now disgraced, discredited and ripe for whatever wrong doing that the internal investigation finds on him.

Anyone with half a political brain knows this is a shit show and Nadler is to blame for letting his TDS drive sinking the dems. Hopefully even the Crap News Network will move on as even some of their people are showing signs of being embarrassed about this shitshow. Or maybe they will go back to being a sideline backwaters cable news network like they started and maybe go bankrupt.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Because he probably didn't write the report and his staff probably did all the investigating. Notice he never really uses the word "I" either. He just says things are in the report. No chances of perjury there.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Because he probably didn't write the report and his staff probably did all the investigating. Notice he never really uses the word "I" either. He just says things are in the report. No chances of perjury there.
    Yup. That's what I'm talking about. He looked old, confused and didn't seem to have a good grasp of what was in the report.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

What will the TDS libtards hang their hopes and dreams on now?!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal