Page 858 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 358758808848856857858859860868908958 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You contradicted yourself with two posts literally within fifteen minutes of one another, where you were the only one talking. I'll tell you once again that pointing out that you fail to cite, research or grasp things on a very basic level is not akin to trolling.

At this point I'd be surprised to see you say something correct, even if you didn't explicitly cite a source for it. If you're at a point where "everybody is a troll but me", which you seem to be at, it would behoove you to take a look at yourself rather than everybody else.

If you'd like an example of a troll post, here you go. I'm still waiting on you to cite literally any evidence of what was said here:

There you go. Zero content. Zero correct statements. Only made in an failed attempt to anger another party. That's what a troll post is.
    I contradicted myself by stating what I've been stating all along? And what Fox News is now saying? Try harder, troll. You're really really bad at this.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Love how you went from solid red to deep green. Guess you don’t need much more protein in your diet after sucking off Wrath, Methais, tgo and the crew. heh.
    Hey, at least they're no longer relentlessly mocking him for creating a safe space forum or for getting banned from Gemstone Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm aware
    This is the part of your post where everyone realizes you're lying again.

Collusion is the term that's constantly thrown out by PB and the other MAGAbots.
    Gosh, it couldn't possibly because it's the term that's been constantly thrown out by the media for like 2 years now.

Thanks for helping reinforce that lack of awareness though.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-10-2019 at 12:19 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hey, at least they're no longer relentlessly mocking him for creating a safe space forum or for getting banned from Gemstone Discord!
    Perhaps if you weren't spamming the PC 24/7 with massive amounts of retardedness, we'd have time for other things.

Seriously, try logging off once in a while. Dork.

Last edited by Methais; 01-10-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

I contradicted myself by stating what I've been stating all along? And what Fox News is now saying? Try harder, troll. You're really really bad at this.
    No, you contradicted yourself for saying the exact things I quoted a few posts ago, together, right next to each other. Would you like me to quote them again for you? Here you go.

MAGAbots: There was no collusion!
    MAGAbots: So what if there was collusion?
    "If this is collusion — though collusion isn't a crime— this would be collusion,” Smith said.
    Your problem is not that you espouse opinions I disagree with. I agree with some of them. Your problem is that you overestimate your own intelligence. I am a person of average intelligence. I am not a genius, but I know enough to know what my limitations are. You seem to think you're smarter than everyone else, but you constantly prove that wrong by posting factually incorrect statements that you fell for.

When presented with evidence that what you're saying is incorrect, you start screaming troll, when in reality the problem is not that you're being trolled, but that you're not intelligent enough to realize your own limitations in critical thinking.

You further fail to realize that arguing so vehemently on points where you are conclusively proven wrong while continuing the bear the standard of ideas that could have legitimate arguments made for them only hurts their cause. You hurt yourself, and the ideas you espouse by presenting them in the most boneheaded, factually incorrect ways possible.

Through your own lack of understanding, you hurt the causes you believe in. That could be solved with proper research and critical thinking on your part, but you won't, because you're busy being that drunk guy at a ballpark screaming "WHAT, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! TROLLS! TROLLS ALL OF YOU!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    No, you contradicted yourself for saying the exact things I quoted a few posts ago, together, right next to each other. Would you like me to quote them again for you? Here you go.

Your problem is not that you espouse opinions I disagree with. I agree with some of them. Your problem is that you overestimate your own intelligence. I am a person of average intelligence. I am not a genius, but I know enough to know what my limitations are. You seem to think you're smarter than everyone else, but you constantly prove that wrong by posting factually incorrect statements that you fell for.

When presented with evidence that what you're saying is incorrect, you start screaming troll, when in reality the problem is not that you're being trolled, but that you're not intelligent enough to realize your own limitations in critical thinking.

You further fail to realize that arguing so vehemently on points where you are conclusively proven wrong while continuing the bear the standard of ideas that could have legitimate arguments made for them only hurts their cause. You hurt yourself, and the ideas you espouse by presenting them in the most boneheaded, factually incorrect ways possible.

Through your own lack of understanding, you hurt the causes you believe in. That could be solved with proper research and critical thinking on your part, but you won't, because you're busy being that drunk guy at a ballpark screaming "WHAT, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! TROLLS! TROLLS ALL OF YOU!"
    pk scrubs old posts and then claims those events never happened, despite the fact that they were already quoted 4783290437 times and everyone remembers seeing them when he originally posted them.

TLDR: pk is extremely stupid and a pathological liar, and is incompatible with logic. It's only gotten worse since time4fun started pegging him.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-10-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Perhaps if you weren't spamming the PC 24/7 with massive amounts of retardedness, we'd have time for other things.

Seriously, try logging off once in a while. Dork.

Or telling wamenz they got what they deserve.

I still remember, Flimboi. I still remember.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Or telling wamenz they got what they deserve.

I still remember, Flimboi. I still remember.
    ?

?
    This should be your avatar instead of that retarded one you've had for years now.