Page 1010 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 10510910960100010081009101010111012102010601110 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Mueller is recommending that Manafort get 19-24 years in prison. And this is just for the case in Virginia.

Pro tip to future campaign managers, don't collude with a foreign government during an election.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT ANY MOMENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default

Trump having an epic meltdown on Twitter because of McCabe's interview on 60 minutes

Trump having an epic meltdown on Twitter because of McCabe's interview on 60 minutes
    You having an epic meltdown on PC because of Trump's election win.

4. Default

People watch 60 minutes?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You having an epic meltdown on PC because of Trump's election win.
    You mean the same election win I said was going to happen? The same election win I've said multiple times I was glad happened? That election win? Oh I forgot, I'm talking to a barely functioning idiot troll, my bad.

So McCabe basically admits to attempting a coup and when that fails turns around and gets a special prosecutor after Comey and McCabe use the opposition funded, unsubstantiated research dossier to get a FISA warrant by leaking both the dossier and lying to the FISA judge and you Leftist don't think this is shady at all. I would be pissed too if I were the POTUS. There is some collusion alright, between Comey, McCabe, the DNC, the Hillary campaign and maybe even that dead sore loser McCain. All because you are a pack of sore fucking losers.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

7. Default

“I don’t care. I believe Putin,” Pres Trump allegedly said, rejecting U.S. intelligence regarding North Korean intercontinental ballistic missile capability.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So McCabe basically admits to attempting a coup and when that fails turns around and gets a special prosecutor after Comey and McCabe use the opposition funded, unsubstantiated research dossier to get a FISA warrant by leaking both the dossier and lying to the FISA judge and you Leftist don't think this is shady at all. I would be pissed too if I were the POTUS. There is some collusion alright, between Comey, McCabe, the DNC, the Hillary campaign and maybe even that dead sore loser McCain. All because you are a pack of sore fucking losers.
    25th amendment != a coup
    That opposition funded research dossier was initially funded by Republicans, buttercup.
    No FISA judges were lied to, everything was in the FISA report.
    Again, I wasn't the slightest bit sore that Hillary lost, as all my posts from before and after the election show. I was and still am highly elated that Hillary lost.
    Stop getting your faux news from Fox and Infowars :/

25th amendment != a coup
    Attempting to use it against someone that is not incapacitated very well could be. Keep making those excuses.

That opposition funded research dossier was initially funded by Republicans, buttercup.
    And how much of it existed before the DNC paid Fusion GPS, a load of cash to manufacture it?

No FISA judges were lied to, everything was in the FISA report.
    When you do not disclose that you gave the dossier to the reporter that leaked it, then use the report of the dossier in the news as "proof" of it's veracity, that is lying by omission and flat out manufacturing evidence. You and I would go to jail for doing that shit.

Again, I wasn't the slightest bit sore that Hillary lost, as all my posts from before and after the election show. I was and still am highly elated that Hillary lost.
    Did you scrub those angry posts?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

10. Default

I can see why the Republican party loves low information voters so much. They'll swallow any bullshit that comes their way without blinking.