Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Hillary Clinton. Benghazi.
    You're retarded

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You're retarded
    Nice answer. Trump isnt involved on any scandals that involve an Ambassador and American Citizens being killed. Your answer in rebuttal is "You're retarded"
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yeah, ashliana should try to be more decent like you.
    NOU!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ashliana, one of the most mean spirited and ill-tempered people on the PC, is giving a lecture to others about being mean spirited and ill-tempered.
    You made me spit out my coke there. That might be the first time you've made me laugh, Dreaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    Hillary Clinton. Benghazi.
    Interesting, interesting. And what do you have to say about even the GOP-led House Intelligence Committee being forced to conclude, after wasting millions of taxpayer dollars and multiple years of "investigating," that no wrongdoing on the part of the Obama administration occurred -- including Clinton? And it debunks pretty much every right-wing hypothesis about what happened. For some totally unrelated reason, the GOP released that report with almost no press and right before Thanksgiving. What a weird coincidence that you're sitting here saying "Benghazi" as a single statement, as if it somehow demonstrates Hillary's supposed scandalous nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    Nice answer. Trump isnt involved on any scandals that involve an Ambassador and American Citizens being killed. Your answer in rebuttal is "You're retarded"
    Uh... yes, yes, he is. What a surprise that you don't know about it, considering the left didn't politicize it in the same way that the right politicized Benghazi. Not an ambassador, but definitely American citizens.

I'd love to hear you articulate what, precisely, you think Hillary did or didn't do RE: Benghazi, especially compared to how, say, Reagan responded to the murder of 241 soldiers in the Beirut barracks bombing. Hint: It was a total withdrawal of US forces with basically no retaliation or response. I wonder what the right would've done to Obama if he'd done that. Oh well.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-07-2018 at 12:35 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Republicans investigated that for how many years? How many people got indicted? You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You made me spit out my coke there. That might be the first time you've made me laugh, Dreaven.
    Hearing the truth makes Ashliana laugh.

7. Default

Hearing the truth makes Ashliana laugh.
    If only you had the power to twist reality to suit your fantasies. Not in this universe, sadly. Or would you care to back up the assertion? No? Oh. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    If only you had the power to twist reality to suit your fantasies. Not in this universe, sadly. Or would you care to back up the assertion? No? Oh. Okay.
    Backup my assertions that you are one of the most mean spirited and ill-tempered people on the PC? Sure. I can do that.

Click for proof.

9. Default

Backup my assertions that you are one of the most mean spirited and ill-tempered people on the PC? Sure. I can do that.

Click for proof.

Thanks for playing, Dreaven.

Blog Entries

Republicans investigated that for how many years? How many people got indicted? You're retarded.
    Funny, wanna recall your entire post history on it?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam