Page 785 of 830 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785786787795 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 8299

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Trump’s former National Security advisor and point man on Comey firing and the trigger for the special investigation get’s zero jail time. https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/polit...ueller-filing/

Last edited by Koars Light; 12-04-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Wow, I look and see how much the forum blew up in the past 24 hours or so and bingo, Ashliana is back. And better yet, it is telling people that they suffer from mental illness. That is like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling someone they don't understand economics. Seriously, you are fun to watch with all your spewings sometimes and this is just too far. Give it a rest and move on to some other deflection or method of denial.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Taken another way, you right-wing troglodytes have been sure that the people surrounding Trump are innocent as pie, and Mueller is railroading them --- until they start cooperating and the floodgates of disclosures start flowing. Then they're magically transformed from "great guys" to "barely involved coffee boys."
    Taken another way, you alt-left-wing retards have been sure that the people surrounding Trump are guilty as sin and Mueller is going to get them --- until they start cooperating and the floodgates of disclosures start flowing. Then they're magically transformed from "terrible people who are too dumb to know anything" to "patriotic Americans who are bravely standing up to President Trump"

I was going to go through the rest of your nonsense post.. but the stupidity is too much to deal with in a rational way.

Needless to say, I am very happy you are STILL upset about the red rep you've received from me. It had the exact reaction I knew it would.

Thank you for playing the role of queer puppet... it's a role you've mastered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

The sentencing memorandum and its highly redacted addendum cause me to believe that there are still many more shoes to drop. The memorandum refers to an entire criminal investigation that is totally redacted, apparently unrelated to the Russia collusion investigation, and apparently being conducted by a prosecution team other than the special counsel investigation that is headed by Mueller. I can't imagine any reason for so many redactions unless other indictments are expected.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The sentencing memorandum and its highly redacted addendum cause me to believe that there are still many more shoes to drop. The memorandum refers to an entire criminal investigation that is totally redacted, apparently unrelated to the Russia collusion investigation, and apparently being conducted by a prosecution team other than the special counsel investigation that is headed by Mueller. I can't imagine any reason for so many redactions unless other indictments are expected.
    Or he’s shaking the bushes again with his “hopes and dreams” stick. Manafort’s is coming this Friday. That one will give Trump’s legal team some relief. Trump’s new at politics and he just had a few bad apples/parasites that took advantage of him. The Manafort indictment will show where exactly the investigation is heading.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why are all the posts scrubbed?
    All but that final one was up, for years. They were deleted in like 2012 when PB lost his mind over Romney losing and completely gave up the pretense of trying to defend his retarded "positions" and brought it up like 4 times in a 6 week period.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    Wow, I look and see how much the forum blew up in the past 24 hours or so and bingo, Ashliana is back. And better yet, it is telling people that they suffer from mental illness. That is like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling someone they don't understand economics. Seriously, you are fun to watch with all your spewings sometimes and this is just too far. Give it a rest and move on to some other deflection or method of denial.
    Oh, look! The dingbat troll who's so insane even the other dingbats avoid him has something to say! Tell me more about QAnon and Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Taken another way, you alt-left-wing retards have been sure that the people surrounding Trump are guilty as sin and Mueller is going to get them --- until they start cooperating and the floodgates of disclosures start flowing.
    That makes no sense, but as we know -- almost nothing you do says. They're guilty as sin. Most of them have started cooperating when the writing's been on the wall -- imagine, a right-wing stooge that's comically corrupt and a Trump sycophant -- THEY can see the writing on the wall, and they legal peril they're in -- and not even you can. That's some mighty impressive stupidity on your part.

Then they're magically transformed from "terrible people who are too dumb to know anything" to "patriotic Americans who are bravely standing up to President Trump"
    Erm, no. They've transformed from terrible people who were completely complicit with conspiring with Russia -- or whatever illegality they were participating -- until it became slightly more advantageous to work with law enforcement rather than against it, but still terrible. Remember when conservatives used to pretend to be about law and order? Yeah -- you dropped that pretense fast when it became apparent that you turned a willfully blind eye to obvious criminality.

I was going to go through the rest of your nonsense post.. but the stupidity is too much to deal with in a rational way.
    In your 15 years on this forum, and 46,000 posts, you've done things "in a rational way" a number of times one could count on their hands.

Needless to say, I am very happy you are STILL upset about the red rep you've received from me. It had the exact reaction I knew it would.

Thank you for playing the role of queer puppet... it's a role you've mastered.
    If you read the thread you're, again, salivating over.. you'd see that was a rep I left in response to someone who left to me asking why I was red. I know you're obsessed with reputation -- you've used it to salve the wounds you suffered when you were exposed as a raging, sociopathic lunatic who spent a decade -- as a fifty year old man -- leaving furious, sexualized fantasies to other men anonymously on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Oh, look! The dingbat troll who's so insane even the other dingbats avoid him has something to say! Tell me more about QAnon and Alex Jones.
    Oh look, you are so bad you can't even come up with a better insult. Have you decided what sex or species you are this week? Are you off your meds and posting or on your meds and lucid enough to remember how to operate the computer to post?
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 12-04-2018 at 10:42 PM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Oh look, you are so bad you can't even come up with a better insult. Have you decided what sex or species you are this week? Are you off your meds and posting or on your meds and lucid enough to remember how to operate the computer to post?
    One doesn't need a better insult. Unlike yours, mine are based on your demonstrable actions -- you've unironically cited InfoWars multiple times. Example: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...23#post1205523. Archived, permanently.

Second example: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...67#post2007867, Archived permanently.

You are the parody of conservatives that regular people accuse conservatives of being.

Blog Entries

Holy shit, Ashliana is triggered as fuck.

Oh well, back to Destiny 2.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-04-2018 at 10:49 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Holy shit, Ashliana is triggered as fuck.

Oh well, back to Destiny 2.
    This is correct.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.