Page 778 of 808 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 8072

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Pardon us if your severe psychosis matches another level of instability. For the seventh (or is it eighth?) time. Maybe it's you, not us.
    I'm afraid that hysterical board conservatives seeing phantom boogeymen doesn't confer "psychosis" on anyone except yourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    .... wut? I'm sorry, I don't get emotional about a message board like you do. I'm not even bolding, underlining, and changing the sizes of my text. I'm mostly just waiting for Destiny 2 to finish downloading on my PS4.


    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What happened to the other account you replied to yourself with?
    That thing literally more than a decade ago that broke your and PB's brain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's amazing that you're unable to follow what he's saying while telling other people they're dumb.

    I wAs JuSt JoKiNg GuYs GaWwWwWwWd ImBeCiLeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    ... Methais' self-awareness level: -80,000,000
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-04-2018 at 11:02 AM.

  2. #7772
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,625
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What happened to the other account you replied to yourself with?
    Oh yeah, he did make an account to agree with himself on. Hey Ashliana, why you so hysterical?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh yeah, he did make an account to agree with himself on. Hey Ashliana, why you so hysterical?
    "I'm not hysterical! You're hysterical!" - says the guy holding on to his precious jewel from when George W. Bush was president.

    Snapshot from Gelston's house:


  4. #7774
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,625
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I'm not hysterical! You're hysterical!" - says the guy holding on to his precious jewel from when George W. Bush was president.

    Snapshot from Gelston's house:

    My precious jewel? wut?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #7775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I'm afraid that hysterical board conservatives seeing phantom boogeymen doesn't confer "psychosis" on anyone except yourselves.
    You keep using conservative as a divisive brand because it suits your pseudo-narrative of 'the other side are bad' but you're on the same level as a piece of shit like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    How many sand niggers did you kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    I mean, you're one psychotic break away from that guy.

  6. #7776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My precious jewel? wut?
    He means your butt plug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You keep using conservative as a divisive brand because it suits your pseudo-narrative of 'the other side are bad'
    I use "board conservatives" to identify the clique of .. board conservatives .. who are constantly circlejerking and rushing to each other's defense on here. You're an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    but you're on the same level as a piece of shit like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1
    Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1
    How many sand niggers did you kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1
    Okay. And how, precisely, am I the same? By using the term "board conservatives"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    I mean, you're one psychotic break away from that guy.
    Doesn't look like you thought this one through -- to no one's surprise. You're one psychotic break away from shooting up a movie theater or blowing up a gay nightclub in Florida.

  8. #7778
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,625
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    He means your butt plug.
    No, I gave that away under Clinton.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #7779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I use "board conservatives" to identify the clique of .. board conservatives .. who are constantly circlejerking and rushing to each other's defense on here. You're an idiot.
    Mhm, sure. You just don't bother to acknowledge the shortcomings of people that agree with you because... well, they agree with you. It's like you're incredibly uneducated. Oh wait, no. You are incredibly uneducated.

    Okay. And how, precisely, am I the same? By using the term "board conservatives"?
    No, you are on the same level due to your toxicity and hostility. Go ahead and bring me a post addressing an argument, where you aren't being a complete tit. I'll wait, champ.

    Doesn't look like you thought this one through -- to no one's surprise. You're one psychotic break away from shooting up a movie theater or blowing up a gay nightclub in Florida.
    Shoot me what you think would lead to that. I mean, you've got more vitriol in one post than about 99.9999% of what I post, in a year. Oh, it's a baseless claim because you're an idiot. A natural born one.

    OH! Wait, is it because you think I'm a conservative? Aw. Aren't you just a precious little bigot?

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Mhm, sure. You just don't bother to acknowledge the shortcomings of people that agree with you because... well, they agree with you. It's like you're incredibly uneducated. Oh wait, no. You are incredibly uneducated.
    Not only is that a non-sequitur -- even if I were somehow "hypocritical" by "not pointing out the shortcomings of people that agree with me," at no point did you ever establish where that's the case, nor did you establish how your dreamed-up hypocrisy somehow demonstrates that someone else is "uneducated."

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    No, you are on the same level due to your toxicity and hostility. Go ahead and bring me a post addressing an argument, where you aren't being a complete tit. I'll wait, champ.
    You were challenged, and spectacularly failed, to demonstrate your contention. The right-wing clique on the politics folder -- who make up the large bulk of posting -- has literally spent years creating the "toxic" and "hostile" environment you're now decrying in bad faith. And yes, if you actually cared, I can show you plenty of topics I engaged in good faith, with Tgo, Methais, even PB -- because they're often substantively, demonstrably incorrect on the topic. And how do the board conservatives respond? Spoiler Alert: Not with counter-arguments. Isn't it funny how you're sitting here arguing with me instead of, say, Wrathbringer, whose total contribution to the forum is to recycle the same "You're retarded" post hundreds of times?

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    Shoot me what you think would lead to that. I mean, you've got more vitriol in one post than about 99.9999% of what I post, in a year. Oh, it's a baseless claim because you're an idiot. A natural born one. OH! Wait, is it because you think I'm a conservative? Aw. Aren't you just a precious little bigot?
    :facepalm: I know you're a little slow on the uptake, but it's incredibly sad this has to be pointed out to you -- there's no real connection between you and blowing up a nightclub, in the same way there's no connection between me and those racist posts you pulled out of your ass. That's the parallel.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •