Page 639 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296376386396406416496897391139 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear how they've rationalized the Trump Tower meeting story being changed multiple times and still remain convinced Trump didn't do anything potentially illegal.
    I'm still waiting to hear you explain why you think time4fun is a racist and a sexist.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear you explain why you think time4fun is a racist and a sexist.
    This is the Russia investigation thread, stay on topic instead of deflecting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    What games? You called yourself a white nationalist twice, and I called you out for it. You tried to make it sound like I was making things up, and I very quickly found four posts with you identifying as a white nationalist, defending the white nationalist movement, and/or using a white power hashtag.

And what's the point of posting the lnet chat? You'll just say it wasn't you. You used multiple F2P characters for it- a new one every time you got banned from lnet.

You're the one playing games here- trying to switch the topic to something you can more easily deny.

Mentally unstable, racist, and not too bright. What a winner.
    I don't care about proving myself right or wrong to you, there is no way I could, one can't prove a lie. Just as one can't prove they are not a white nationalist when someone just accuses them of being a white nationalist. This is the exact scenario "You made me a white nationalist" by labeling me a racist for well over a year before I ever said "You made me a white nationalist". You know this, this is your retarded little game. Sadly you and your faggot friends took it further by creating these f2p accounts. You're literally crazy fucked up bitches nobody should ever get involved with.

So again, please post the lnet. I would very much like to see it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't care about proving myself right or wrong to you, there is no way I could, one can't prove a lie. Just as one can't prove they are not a white nationalist when someone just accuses them of being a white nationalist. This is the exact scenario "You made me a white nationalist" by labeling me a racist for well over a year before I ever said "You made me a white nationalist". You know this, this is your retarded little game. Sadly you and your faggot friends took it further by creating these f2p accounts. You're literally crazy fucked up bitches nobody should ever get involved with.

So again, please post the lnet. I would very much like to see it.
    Was that restraining order lifted yet?

Blog Entries

Was that restraining order lifted yet?
    Your more than welcome to post said restraining order, I already said I would love to see it.

Last edited by Neveragain; 08-20-2018 at 12:05 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

How would I have access to someone's restraining order on you?

Blog Entries

How would I have access to someone's restraining order on you?
    You're the doxing pro around here, maybe call ANTIFA?

Honestly though. I would really like to see it, don't you think I should be able to see this restraining order? I mean don't they serve restraining orders? there must be some kind of record of this restraining order. Or perhaps you can talk to the person who says they served me a restraining order and have them post it here. I would think they would want me to see it, I know I want to see it.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

I'm not going to meddle in your personal affairs. Hopefully you learned your lesson and the restraining order was lifted.

Blog Entries

I'm not going to meddle in your personal affairs. Hopefully you learned your lesson and the restraining order was lifted.
    The only lesson I have learned is to avoid interacting with rainbow jihad that terrorizes gemstone.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The only thing Trump really needs to do is stop acting guilty.

My earlier advice stands. The main thing Trump should do is stop acting guilty.