Page 441 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541941 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Seek psychiatric care.

Well, older people do tend to skew reactionary (what a coincidence that PB does!) -- so yes, they tend to be shitty. Not all of them, though.

Probably because of the long string of prominent, vitriolically anti-gay conservatives who inevitably get outed as repressed, self-hating basket cases.

"Straight" guys don't typically spend countless hours over the course of a decade sending other men graphic sexual imagery they dreamed up.

You're right! Full points for you. Thanks for spending the time drawing all those bubbles.

And you either pretended to not understand -- or, in a haze induced by your Alzheimer's/hillbilly heroin addiction, couldn't understand -- that, though you very much wish to characterize your messages as simply insults, the reality is that you spent countless hours of your life sending furious, graphic sexual imagery to other men in fits of impotent rage and deranged obsession.

Your inability to understand that those two things are different surprises no one.

No matter how many times you say it, things like "omg fag" aren't the same thing as the imagery you cooked up, thinking about rectal prolapses, greasy anal discharges, choking oral sex, dicks up assholes, etc. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.
    Why must you gay about so?

Blog Entries

Seek psychiatric care.

Well, older people do tend to skew reactionary (what a coincidence that PB does!) -- so yes, they tend to be shitty. Not all of them, though.

Probably because of the long string of prominent, vitriolically anti-gay conservatives who inevitably get outed as repressed, self-hating basket cases.

"Straight" guys don't typically spend countless hours over the course of a decade sending other men graphic sexual imagery they dreamed up.

You're right! Full points for you. Thanks for spending the time drawing all those bubbles.

And you either pretended to not understand -- or, in a haze induced by your Alzheimer's/hillbilly heroin addiction, couldn't understand -- that, though you very much wish to characterize your messages as simply insults, the reality is that you spent countless hours of your life sending furious, graphic sexual imagery to other men in fits of impotent rage and deranged obsession.

Your inability to understand that those two things are different surprises no one.

No matter how many times you say it, things like "omg fag" aren't the same thing as the imagery you cooked up, thinking about rectal prolapses, greasy anal discharges, choking oral sex, dicks up assholes, etc. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.
    So you hate old people, will you be offing yourself at 65 then?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Maybe I'm behind the times, but how is calling someone a fag or whatever "graphic sexual imagery" again?

Anyone who's not retarded can do the same thing in literally under a minute! The trick is to not be retarded.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Why must you gay about so?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Your avatar looks like guy fieri or whatever his name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Your avatar looks like guy fieri or whatever his name is.
    [hidepostfrompkandhislawyer]That guy who most certainly is not me is wearing a disguise so he can stay hidden from pk's lawyer who's trying to subpoena IP records from Kranar over his hurt fee fees and ruin PE teaching careers.[/hidepostfrompkandhislawyer]
    Last edited by Methais; 06-21-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    [hidepostfrompkandhislawyer]That guy who most certainly is not me is wearing a disguise so he can stay hidden from pk's lawyer who's trying to subpoena IP records from Kranar over his hurt fee fees and ruin PE teaching careers.[/hidepostfrompkandhislawyer]

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    So you hate old people, will you be offing yourself at 65 then?
    If I turn into a reactionary right-wing Trump supporter, absolutely.

Maybe I'm behind the times, but how is calling someone a fag or whatever "graphic sexual imagery" again?
    You're not behind the times -- you're just willfully ignorant. The point is that his messages weren't simply "calling someone a fag or whatever," but involved graphic sexual imagery, sent repeatedly, over the course of years. Hence his obvious mental illness. Rest easy, though -- you and your goatsce obsession put you in good company with PB.

If I turn into a reactionary right-wing Trump supporter, absolutely.

You're not behind the times -- you're just willfully ignorant. The point is that his messages weren't simply "calling someone a fag or whatever," but involved graphic sexual imagery, sent repeatedly, over the course of years. Hence his obvious mental illness. Rest easy, though -- you and your goatsce obsession put you in good company with PB.
    Now you're implying that trolling people with goatse = being gay.

Sounds to me like you have the hots for all sorts of guys on the PC and are salty that no one is interested in playing with dicks.

Sorry dude, no means no. My body, my choice. #MeToo
    Last edited by Methais; 06-21-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Now you're implying that trolling people with goatse = being gay.

Sounds to me like you have the hots for all sorts of guys on the PC and are salty that no one is interested in playing with dicks.

Sorry dude, no means no. My body, my choice. #MeToo
    Not being gay, no. Obviously mentally ill. Try to keep up, Methais.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 06-21-2018 at 12:05 PM.