Page 438 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538938 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I believe I was floating around on a ship during this. Either that or doing SOC quals.

This is when everyone though he was a she too? Hah
    No, that was during an abortion discussion.. when he said something like "No one is going to tell me what I can or cannot do to my body!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No, that was during an abortion discussion.. when he said something like "No one is going to tell me what I can or cannot do to my body!"
    I noticed him being referred to as it and she, so I guess it wasn't 100% known yet. I like how he never complains when someone calls him a she.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I noticed him being referred to as it and she, so I guess it wasn't 100% known yet. I like how he never complains when someone calls him a she.
    Of course he doesn't. He rather enjoys it.

There is a reason his name is "Ashliana". That's not a masculine name at all.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. you agree that your assertion of "it was only for 3 days" is way off... by a factor of 30. Good, at least we're getting somewhere.

Sorry you were too stupid to keep up yet another alt account.
    Nope. It wasn't off -- your Alzheimer's-riddled brain simply can't remember the details of a day you've been salivating over for literally a decade. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I still laugh at you thinking that literally responding to one of your own posts on another account JUST so you can agree with it doesn't make you look pathetic. Shame is a foreign idea for you, isn't it? Not surprised.
    I said literally in my last post that using a second account was stupid. There's that legendary Parkbandit-level reading comprehension at work, isn't it? The kids being held at Trump's concentration camps can apparently speak English better than you can.

Knowing how upset you are about your red rep gives me joy.
    You getting revealed as a deranged bigot with festering mental illness, obsessed with sending other men angry, sexualized imagery you fantasized about for years on end, and called out by dozens of people in that thread, far outweighs whatever "upset" feelings -- which you've once again fantasized -- supposedly caused anyone else.

You still don't get it. This might be why you are all alone every night and why you have to use the Internet to create a persona that you are more comfortable with. You honestly believe that another man calling you a penis puffing little homo is a come on of sorts. It's not. Sorry.

And, unlike you.. my retorts don't have to be dreamed up or take a great deal of my time. I type it out and I'm an extremely fast typer. I know.. you're probably upset by this.

I DO like how you try to insult me by insinuating I'm also gay. So strange. Sounds like wishful thinking on your part. Sorry.. that wish will never come true.
    You've spent years on end sending angry, sexually explicit messages to other men on the Internet. That's a fact. You were exposed. The system proves you sent those messages. For years. Absolutely none of your mental gymnastics changes that fact. Whatever implications to your sexuality you take from someone pointing out that fact aren't anyone else's problem. You did it. You aren't mentally well.

OMG I'M SO OLD!

Yes I am. But guess what little cupcake: At least I'm not queer.
    Your age aside, you are also a self-identifying """"straight"""" man who's spent year after year sending graphic sexual imagery to other men, anonymously, on the Internet. But nice job sidestepping the obvious hypocrisy in telling someone else to "get new material" while, without skipping a beat, drooling over a 10 year-old screenshot -- your single "win" in any of our interactions. Which, tellingly, had absolutely nothing to do with anything that you said.

* Citation required. In reality, you simply had a problem with a man daring to tell you that you're a scumbag for trying to tell women to do with their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    Puhhhlease. I've stated like a hundred times, in different threads, that I'm not a woman.

Of course he doesn't. He rather enjoys it.

There is a reason his name is "Ashliana". That's not a masculine name at all.
    That's right, Mr. Magoo. You've must've forgotten, in one of your many mini-strokes, that you're participating in a forum for an online RPG. This would be the character name of my old main, hence the same name on the forum dedicated to the game. Your discomfort with the notion of people playing video game characters of different sexes than they are in real life only reflects on you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Nope. It wasn't off -- your Alzheimer's-riddled brain simply can't remember the details of a day you've been salivating over for literally a decade. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.

I said literally in my last post that using a second account was stupid. There's that legendary Parkbandit-level reading comprehension at work, isn't it? The kids being held at Trump's concentration camps can apparently speak English better than you can.

You getting revealed as a deranged bigot with festering mental illness, obsessed with sending other men angry, sexualized imagery you fantasized about for years on end, and called out by dozens of people in that thread, far outweighs whatever "upset" feelings -- which you've once again fantasized -- supposedly caused anyone else.

You've spent years on end sending angry, sexually explicit messages to other men on the Internet. That's a fact. You were exposed. The system proves you sent those messages. For years. Absolutely none of your mental gymnastics changes that fact. Whatever implications to your sexuality you take from someone pointing out that fact aren't anyone else's problem. You did it. You aren't mentally well.

Your age aside, you are also a self-identifying """"straight"""" man who's spent year after year sending graphic sexual imagery to other men, anonymously, on the Internet. But nice job sidestepping the obvious hypocrisy in telling someone else to "get new material" while, without skipping a beat, drooling over a 10 year-old screenshot -- your single "win" in any of our interactions. Which, tellingly, had absolutely nothing to do with anything that you said.

* Citation required. In reality, you simply had a problem with a man daring to tell you that you're a scumbag for trying to tell women to do with their bodies.

Puhhhlease. I've stated like a hundred times, in different threads, that I'm not a woman.

That's right, Mr. Magoo. You've must've forgotten, in one of your many mini-strokes, that you're participating in a forum for an online RPG. This would be the character name of my old main, hence the same name on the forum dedicated to the game. Your discomfort with the notion of people playing video game characters of different sexes than they are in real life only reflects on you.
    Wow, you're one giant sandy wizard sleeve.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Catfisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Catfisher.
    You, like PB, might want to actually look up what that word means at some point. In the meantime:

Lol@your rep

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Lol@your rep

Blog Entries

Why the female name? Are you a tranny?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984