Page 717 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719727767817 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, they constantly say rep is meaningless while spending all their time using the rep system every day with multiple accounts while laughing at people whose rep they make red. Cause it's so meaningless to them.. There's some serious insecurities amongst them..
    This NOU thing you got going on is quite impressive. Finally found something you're good at. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, they constantly say rep is meaningless while spending all their time using the rep system every day with multiple accounts while laughing at people whose rep they make red. Cause it's so meaningless to them.. There's some serious insecurities amongst them..
    Hemorrhoidpk is just mad because he's no longer on the first page of rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    This does not equate to millions of voters committing fraud which Rocktar claimed then you tried to defend when I called bullshit. It does not even come close to the what republican politicians have been scaring their voters with for years.
    In races where the margin is a few hundred to a few thousand then illegals are a substantial threat along with citizens committing fraud. You said you wanted proof that it happens, you got it and predictably here you are discounting the facts because they don't agree with your narrative. The biggest fraud will be the eventual legalization of DACA peeps who have been too lazy or whatever to get legal status like time4retard's family member. Oh, looks who's here

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So there was a time when he wasn't a brainwashed, angry, bitter, and racist old man?

Huh.
    And the typical insults come flying. Rather than try to argue with the likes of you, I will say this. You Leftist are the most bitter, selfish, racist, bigoted people there is. You lose an election, you riot and cry, you act all magnanimous in your "equality" programs while economically enslaving people to the government, you are so afraid of different opinions that you have to have safe spaces and report sidewalk chalk to the police. And the goal of all of this is power, you want it, you want to make sure no one can oppose you in it and you think that you are the only ones smart enough, caring enough and enlightened enough to rule all the while ignoring the devastation of your policies.

So please, tell me how horrible I am because you are so superior. At least I am not harboring a criminal because I am too selfish to help them through the legalization process even though I supposedly am a legal expert, have a degree in nearly everything and have friends in the government.

You both are sad, evil little things and I hope that you get to experience the full repercussions of your policies while innocent people are spared.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    In races where the margin is a few hundred to a few thousand then illegals are a substantial threat along with citizens committing fraud. You said you wanted proof that it happens, you got it and predictably here you are discounting the facts because they don't agree with your narrative. The biggest fraud will be the eventual legalization of DACA peeps who have been too lazy or whatever to get legal status like time4retard's family member. Oh, looks who's here

And the typical insults come flying. Rather than try to argue with the likes of you, I will say this. You Leftist are the most bitter, selfish, racist, bigoted people there is. You lose an election, you riot and cry, you act all magnanimous in your "equality" programs while economically enslaving people to the government, you are so afraid of different opinions that you have to have safe spaces and report sidewalk chalk to the police. And the goal of all of this is power, you want it, you want to make sure no one can oppose you in it and you think that you are the only ones smart enough, caring enough and enlightened enough to rule all the while ignoring the devastation of your policies.

So please, tell me how horrible I am because you are so superior. At least I am not harboring a criminal because I am too selfish to help them through the legalization process even though I supposedly am a legal expert, have a degree in nearly everything and have friends in the government.

You both are sad, evil little things and I hope that you get to experience the full repercussions of your policies while innocent people are spared.
    Meanwhile all the sane people are just hoping this 400 lb right wing extremist doesn't go on a shooting spree.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    What PB posted in no way backs up your initial claim of millions of dead and illegal immigrant votes, nor does it validate your backtracking and the moving of your goal posts to a few hundred or a few thousand. Show me the proof of rampant voter fraud and I'll fight WITH you to get every single one of those votes thrown out.

But that won't happen because you cannot back up your accusations with facts. Otherwise known as lying out your ass.

6. Default

Getting back to the actual topic - Mueller had Gates sentencing pushed back another 60 days and the new filing was updated to say that Gates is cooperating on multiple investigations. The previous filing just noted a single investigation.

Manafort was also given an extension, this one 10 days.

Trump Just Blurted Out, Unprompted, That He Installed His Pet Attorney General Over the Russia Probe

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...thew-whitaker/

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    People like you are making this game unbearable. As much as I dislike all the micro-transaction shit and every other stupid decision they have made over the years. By far the worst are the people who have dragged this political correctness bullshit into the game, it's just made the whole thing fucking miserable.
    Oh I'm sorry I'll go back to letting you be a racist fascist with your buddies now.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Trump Just Blurted Out, Unprompted, That He Installed His Pet Attorney General Over the Russia Probe

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...thew-whitaker/
    The dude just can't stop admitting to obstructing justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    What PB posted in no way backs up your initial claim of millions of dead and illegal immigrant votes, nor does it validate your backtracking and the moving of your goal posts to a few hundred or a few thousand. Show me the proof of rampant voter fraud and I'll fight WITH you to get every single one of those votes thrown out.

But that won't happen because you cannot back up your accusations with facts. Otherwise known as lying out your ass.
    Whatever dude, you won't fight to get any illegal Democrat vote thrown out and you know it. There have been numerous examples of voter fraud posted of the past couple of years and you did the same then as you are doing now. You make some wild assertion, you get shown proof and then you back peddle and lie. Now just admit that you only care about voter fraud if you think it is helping Republicans which is typically doesn't since Conservatives are generally more honest and less willing to sacrifice principles to get people elected.

Now please, shut the fuck up, you are a petulant child who thinks they are clever and a sad, evil, petty little thing.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie