Page 712 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722762812 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Huh. I guess they just are bad winners when they win an election then accuse the loser of cheating, telling them its their fault that they lost, and to call for them to be jailed without any shred of evidence. What happened to the Republican party? Its totally corrupt.

Republicans are so out of touch that the only way they can cling to power is by deceiving and frightening people into voting for them. The majority of America is democratic. 12 million more democrats than republicans. America. Majority. Democratic.
    This is some zero self awareness gold right here.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

A U.S. judge denied a request from a Russian company controlled by an associate of Vladimir Putin to dismiss charges that it conspired to interfere with the 2016 election.

It’s a win for Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who charged the firm, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, and 13 Russian nationals with a conspiracy that involved Russians fraudulently posing as Americans in 2016 and flooding social media with messages promoting Donald Trump or denigrating his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich, who was appointed to the federal bench by Trump last year, rejected Concord’s claim that the allegations didn’t amount to a crime. The ruling means that the special counsel’s office can proceed with the prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Not before crying and tossing out baseless conspiracies about "voter fraud" and "stealing the election". Then they just go back to continue trying to suppress Americans from participating in Democracy.
    Keep following your sides dogwhistle of 'counting all the votes'. There is clear evidence of election tampering all over the country and you morons think it's ok as long as you win. The only suppression going on here is not requiring ID and allowing illegals to vote as well as multiple voting. That kind of suppression is what needs to stop and you and your cronies should feel bad for supporting it. The only problem is, that you are genuinely bad people with little or no ethics and who ascribe to a plainly evil political ideal.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Huh. I guess they just are bad winners when they win an election then accuse the loser of cheating, telling them its their fault that they lost, and to call for them to be jailed without any shred of evidence. What happened to the Republican party? Its totally corrupt.

Republicans are so out of touch that the only way they can cling to power is by deceiving and frightening people into voting for them. The majority of America is democratic. 12 million more democrats than republicans. America. Majority. Democratic.
    When the person being accused of lying before congress is on video lying before congress that is what is called "evidence" in the justice department.

So, how many of those 12 million "Americans" who voted Democrat are actually part of the 22 million illegal aliens in the US, how many are dead and how many voted more than once?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Keep following your sides dogwhistle of 'counting all the votes'. There is clear evidence of election tampering all over the country and you morons think it's ok as long as you win. The only suppression going on here is not requiring ID and allowing illegals to vote as well as multiple voting. That kind of suppression is what needs to stop and you and your cronies should feel bad for supporting it. The only problem is, that you are genuinely bad people with little or no ethics and who ascribe to a plainly evil political ideal.
    Clear evidence according to who? Judges and law enforcement and neutral arbiters have all said theres is no evidence of election tampering at all. Take your head out of Infowars' ass for 2 seconds why don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    When the person being accused of lying before congress is on video lying before congress that is what is called "evidence" in the justice department.

So, how many of those 12 million "Americans" who voted Democrat are actually part of the 22 million illegal aliens in the US, how many are dead and how many voted more than once?
    Zero. Dead people and illegal immigrants should not be voting. Prove otherwise.

Its time we got rid of electoral rigging and let the democratic majority of this country save the people who are frightened into servitude to the republican power mongers.
    Translation: we can’t win elections the way they have been done since the beginning.. so let’s change the rules so we can have our way. Because it’s not fair!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did PK state his preferred pronoun yet?
    There’s absolutely nothing redeeming about Androidpk that could be considered “pro” anything.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I don't see how anyone can argue that Trump making tweets stating that the fires are CA's own fault and that he may pull funding, while the state is on fire is an appropriate move. That seems low by anyone's standards. Like, if that's the tweet you've got fired up and ready to go, at least wait until nobody's on fire anymore to hit the send button?
    So, you don’t take issue with what he actually said (which is generally correct) you just take issue with the timing?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Remember when they had people blaming Senate loses on gerrymandering?
    Wait.. you aren’t talking about our resident retards time4fun and Backlash.. there are actual people who are supposed to be political talking heads that said that??

Please say yes with some examples
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME